Is it confirmed that Ronit Roy is leaving

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Do we know for sure that Ronit Roy is leaving KZG for Sarrkar?

Agar confirm hota to hum yahan nahi hote...we would have left this forum and gone to Sarkarr and Remix forums πŸ˜ƒ

Just waiting for the final news 😊

yes obviously
theres always hope
I certainly stop watching kzk but guys don't leave the section coz i will have to be here...don't want to be all alone amidst a horde of anu fansπŸ˜‰
Oh ay i just forgot this we cannot leave this forum OH NO!πŸ˜•
no ronit should not leave kzk for sarkar, bcoz kzk has established him as a great actor & his role too is very powerful, might be that in sarkar he's doing a powerful role but nobody knows whats in fate of sarkar & here kzk is going hit. so he should think over this.
he wil not leave ......can we tell the GMs 2 make Ronit and Mansi_16 the mods of Sarkaar
Kzk is a hit only because of Ronit. And sarrkkar will also turn out to be a hit as Ronit is in it.
 i don't think that ronit is leaving KZK it's hit coz of him i agree with u naina_in ............. i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv him β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

if he leaves......... my, no all of ou r hearts will be broken  πŸ’” πŸ’”..........

it'll be so gud if he stays 😊.......... but we know he will not stay in kzk ............. but then ekta will understand that kzk was and is hit coz of ronit 😈........... she'll surelly have a shock 😲 😲 😲..... but even the anu fans know that the show is hit by both of them.........