Paisa Vasool Moments - June 19

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today after I read the live update I decided not to watch the epi and honestly expected no moments to write about and then I actually watched the epi...

Ok here goes

The best paisa vasool moment was the most unexpected and I never thought the day would come when I would ever note such a thing as a paisa vasool moment on my thread but here I am😃

Megha and Manav

Yes...  Can you believe it? 

So it turns out that Manav is not just a doc or a hyponcondriac - he's a pshycologist.

Do you know what psychologists do?

Simply put, they diagnose and treat people for psychological or behavioural disorders that prevent them from socializing within their environment.  This is the layman's explanation of course.  The docs have prettier and more professional messaging to tell you "You are 😃 and Here's the Bill  - Please come again🤗"

The Honorable Doc from Amrika has ON FIRST GLANCE DIAGNOSED that there is something   with Megha and he has offered her pro-bono counselling 🤣

PAISA VASOOL PAISA VASOOL PAISA VASOOL😆

Yes, Lord you work in mysterious ways👏

After watching Megha for last few epis mujhe bhi shak ho raha tha lekin getting an expert professional opinion on this is such a GIGANTIC RELIEF😃

Now the most important question...

Why is an Amricki Doc (and we all know that in North America doctori is a business not a vocation) willing to treat her pro-bono as in muft muft muft😆?

because the Hypocondriac Doc has the HOTS for Ms. Muppet who has been sitting on her tuppet for the last few months.

He does not want to violate medical ethics and risk losing his license in the States👍🏼.  Then he will need to mop the floors at McDonalds like other dishonourably discharged docs who cross doctor-patient boundaries.  then he will need to ask Tannu for the Rs5000 back to pay for room and board.

What is it about Megha and men that are attracted to her?  Sometimes they lose their lives, sometimes dignity, sometimes sanity and now potential medical license
😕

Ok enough ribbing Megha😆😆😆  moving on to some REAL Paisa Vasool moments

All Monu Moments so let me summarize

Monu accepts another tip from an 8 year old Tipster and the paisa vasool moment was when he said that he admitted that he would need to get one of his screw loose to blend into the Adams Family err..  Vyas family

Seriously speaking:  Ok Monu is an idiot, the last time she told him to speak the truth even if it was bitter and he published the article and end up in the pig sty with the Vyas family.  Now he is on this convince piddi trip and again disaster only is expected.  No sympathy for Monu here.

Ok fool,  first don't listen to an 8 year old for change management advice.  second, DONT CALL HIM PIDDI. third,  you better get used to getting rejected by little brats like Addu for stupid reasons because thats how some kids are - it happens to natural parents too - that's life - and if she wanted to marry you it would not matter two hoots if Addu liked you or not.

Focus, you got Nanhi and that is all you need to move forward.  Focus Monu Focus and stop competing.  Its childish.

Edit Add:  Use this trick instead.  IGNORE HIM TOTALLY.   Then use the PSP to teach/ play with Nanhi and Tannu and see how he come to join you wagging his little dhum. 

Addu has to be the dumbest kid I have met.  he rejected a handheld for a corded version???   Hope he regrets it when he sees Nanhi enjoying it.

Monu stakes his claim as subtly as he possibly can now to Manav.  There he was staking his claim about Ms. Muppet and there she was laying waste all his subtle efforts😡😆.

Seriously speaking:  Monu does not seem like he is going to admit defeat so easily on the Ms.  Muppet issue even iff Manav is entangled in deep.  His near death experience has given him a set of brass b**** that he seems intent on trying out to the fullest.  Well to the victor goes the spoils as they say.  Monu make sure you get megha's mental health clearance certificate from the Doc before his return trip. 😆

Monu and Papaji convo.    enough said.  Papaji has never met a more enthusiastic policy owner in his life. 

Look who's coming to Dinner.  Loved the way he told her that he had come to finish the work convo and when she seemed shocked walked right past her.  Now he is treating her like he treats Renu.

DIMESTORE SYMBOLISM

Manav picks up the Megha doll and Megha picks up the Mohan doll and then Manav returns the Megha doll to Megha   Enough said.  Dimestore symbolism requires no discussion.

Edit Add:  This is the symbolism that I actually liked which was a bit more subtle

Manav and Mohan grabbed the same chair.  Manav unintentionally and Mohan because he was looking at Megha in the kitchen.  Mohan STEPPED BACK and let him keep the chair.  Of course Nanhi is going to step in tomorrow and save Mohan but the thing I liked is that Mohan Stepped away.  Yippeee.   Please let this be how the track is going to unfold.  Please please pretty please. sugar, honey and dhere sare jalebis if you do this Zulmi CVs.

In closing,  any sympathy I have for Mohan's impending crash landing is ebbing fast.  I am happy that Megha knows about MU and will burst that bubble (and knowing her as cruelly and abruptly as ripping off a bandaid) and Mohan senses a territorial threat and the difficulties of managing kids as a step parent.  Bad enough that the mother is obstinate now the son is tag teaming too.

My advice to Monu  - if you are into daily doses of bitter medicine then I wish you all the best with daily Happy Hours.

Hope😃

PS My day at work must have been better in order for me to write this post on todays's epi😆

Edited by --Hope-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Hope--

The Honorable Doc from Amrika has ON FIRST GLANCE DIAGNOSED that there is something   with Megha and he has offered her pro-bono counselling 🤣

PAISA VASOOL PAISA VASOOL PAISA VASOOL😆

Yes, Lord you work in mysterious ways👏

Seriously speaking:  Monu does not seem like he is going to admit defeat so easily on the Ms.  Muppet issue even iff Manav is entangled in deep.  His near death experience has given him a set of brass b**** that he seems intent on trying out to the fullest.  

Monu and Papaji convo.    enough said.  Papaji has never met a more enthusiastic policy owner in his life. 

Look who's coming to Dinner.  Loved the way he told her that he had come to finish the work convo and when she seemed shocked walked right past her.  Now he is treating her like he treats Renu. Haila this is an INSULT to Renu😲 and the PHOREVER kinda loweee that Mohan-Renu share...Megha can NEVER match up to Renu in Mohan's eyes😛😆

LMAO I love these paisa vasool posts of yours, Hope🤣...the above are my most fav. paisa vasool bits of your post...couldn't bring myself to watch the epi...I daresay reading your post is anyday better than watching the epis these days😛😆
Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMAO I love these paisa vasool posts of yours, Hope🤣...the above are my most fav. paisa vasool bits of your post...couldn't bring myself to watch the epi...I daresay reading your post is anyday better than watching the epis these days😛😆

thanks Anu

actually you should watch the last few minutes of the epi

mohan goes from uncleji to papaji in a flash. it was funny

this time he even stopped nanhi from death hugging him so that would not go back to hospital😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was kinda astonished to see this thread, Hope. 😆 Wasn't expecting the same title for today's episode as well. 🥱 Oh well...

The only two bits that made me smile are MN phone conversation and Mohan walking past by Megha. Mohan's "screw dhila karna hoga" line was the only awesome thing. 😃

No comments on the rest of the crap! 🤢 I didn't expect myself saying this but I'm fed up of being optimistic for this show. I wish if I weren't addicted to Mohan Bhatnagar. 😳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol Hope, I may not watch the episode these days but I do enjoy reading your Paisa Vasool posts.😆
lol so, the SHRINK himself is in a major need of a shrink and he goes off  offering free therapy sessions to Megha  (Ms. Muppet🤣🤣🤣🤣)? Dang! he's either lost his license to practice in Amrika or is just looking for someone to polish his therapy skills on.

@Mohan-FIL--- LMAO I read that "uncleji--> papaji" in the WU and i don't know what to express. lol and then there's FIL who is hell bent on selling his darn insurance policy to Mohan while Mohan is dreaming about his wedding with Ms. Muppet.Such a contrived state of affairs ...contrived and IN-YOUR-FACE so much so that it's not even worth any expression. 
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

I was kinda astonished to see this thread, Hope. 😆 Wasn't expecting the same title for today's episode as well. 🥱 Oh well...

The only two bits that made me smile are MN phone conversation and Mohan walking past by Megha. Mohan's "screw dhila karna hoga" line was the only awesome thing. 😃

No comments on the rest of the crap! 🤢 I didn't expect myself saying this but I'm fed up of being optimistic for this show. I wish if I weren't addicted to Mohan Bhatnagar. 😳

Bidzie:

jab tak suraj chaand rahega  Hope's thread ka naam Paisa Vasool rahega...  When megha's chand does a Lunar Eclipse on My Mohan ka Suraj then I shall rename the thread to Paisa Udhar

We are very close to Lunar Eclipse so have patience with the paisa vasool title

sab ulta palta hone wala hai thodi dere mein

I know screwala comment and comment to Nahi about sending him back to hospital was super sweet

everyone feels old NBT is back and I dont think so.

it is very indicative when the CVs use viewer frustration as the secret ingredient for entertainment as opposed to the vintage ingredient of pleasurable excitement

Mohan Bhatnagar is now the audience's sole muse in this debacle
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I get confused with Solar and Lunar Eclipse. What's the second one mean? 😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
ahh i agree and i wanted to throw my chappal at the dialogue writer when papa ji  in most astonishing Voice said haila tumne chalne phirne lag gaye to mohan  like ughghhgh excuse me he wasn't handicapped  it was unintentionally funny and Irritating at the same time 

--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

I get confused with Solar and Lunar Eclipse. What's the second one mean? 😆

Solar eclipse was when mohan rejects megha which is such a rare phenomen that we are all sitting with binoculars pinned on screen to see this rare and fleeting phenomen

Lunar eclipse is when megha rejects mohan and that is such a roz mara ki phenomenon that aaj kal it is happen in every other epi every week and we have just begun to glance at it and away with the minimum degree of interest😆😆😆
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

ahh i agree and i wanted to throw my chappal at the dialogue writer when papa ji  in most astonishing Voice said haila tumne chalne phirne lag gaye to mohan  like ughghhgh excuse me he wasn't handicapped  it was unintentionally funny and Irritating at the same time 

actually paapji looked scared that now that he recovered so fast the "dawning moment of truth has passed" and he will not be interested in buying the policy

actually mohan wants to buy lifetime shares in the insurance company😆😆