Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great post  dear u have written so well about suraj ..i have always been a sandy fan i dont know i somehow relate to her
but suraj is out of the world ...
yes his love is pure actually surreal ..you have analysed him so well and then the other posts also listed his strengths and weaknesses  so well ...nothing much to add
he has everything a woman wants in his man ..⭐️
kudos to the actor Anas who has made Suraj so real..  

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dabhdeewani

Lovely post Naina!

I was trying to wean off of IF for a bit, but all these SurYa scenes, Sidra becoming DOTW and your great post have lured me back I am afraid! I think it is futile to resist this till I know what is gonna happen with SurYa!πŸ˜†  Haha,Even I had a similar feeling yesterday,but JAM's papad post lit up my mood.Glad that I passed it on πŸ˜ƒ
You have described Suraj to a T. Although this show is supposed to be about Sandy, I hope Suraj is inspring young men to be more like him too!
I think also that Suraj loves his family and the people he cares about unconditionally. From the moment he got engaged to sandy, he completely accepted her as his own and started loving her that way too.πŸ˜ƒ  How lucky is she? Thank yu and nice to know that soo many of you agree to my views. I am amazed by the commitment of Suraj

There are guys like Suraj for real too!. I am lucky enough to be married to one like him.  I know from personal experience that men like Suraj, nice as they are, do command respect and care from their wives and people around them from the sheer goodness of their nature. Sandy is already showing signs of it - ( What a precap for the next episode πŸ˜ƒ). I hope she will not torment him much longerπŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is good news!Thank god tat men like Suraj are for real!😊 Absolutely agree ,there is no way people can ignore or disrespect peoplpe like Suraj. Yeah,lets hope Sandy girl shows her feelings for him without much hide and seek in the coming episodes.πŸ˜†

MisscoolEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

naina... this is a block-buster postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... unfortunately i missed it yesterday😭... you deeply understood him... now I dont need to tell anything more on this as u already did it... ❀️I read it a couple of times & replying now... each and every word you said is so true... Im speechless...

Thankoo JAM!πŸ€— Makes me elated to know that you could actually read such a long post couple of times and even enjoyed it.

Originally posted by: Andrewhite

πŸ‘

Beautiful post...I'm quite lost in it...u have portrayed Suraj's character and his contributions to his family so well...u said it all and said it v well indeedπŸ‘

Thank you Andrewhite. Makes me happy to know that you approve with my POV.😊
Originally posted by: niruba

πŸ‘ lovely post and Suraj, what a character he is, very sweet just like his jelebis πŸ˜‰

a good son, a helpful brother, and an understnding husband!

Thank you Niruba. Indeed he is as sweet as his Jelebis.😊
Originally posted by: b2011

Well written post Naina.  In reality, Suraj-like men are rare. 

Thankoo b2011😊

MisscoolEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Wow a beautiful post..I mean no words good enough for your dissection & the time that you have taken..I agree with you..Loveee Suraj & Sandhya very very much ..!! Perfect pair..& Anas &Deepika have really brought life into these characters that I dont fidn they are characters ..THEY ARE REAL..!! My fav pairs No.1 is Mohit Mouni..but Anas Deepika are deffo next to them..!!😍❀️

Thankies. Didn't take much of a time,all I had to do was put my thoughts into words.But yeah IF gave up on me and I was overjoyed to see that the post still there after several reloads.🀣 Agree with you, Anas and Deepika are giving their heart and soul as Diya aur Baati. I really adore both of them as SurYa and as actors for portraying SurYa soo very well.

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Nancy Yeh Biological Suraj description giving you so much fame n wealth. Ha Ha Ha. I just read your post again. What an enlighten SurajG. Great interpretation n Imagination of your brain. Lagat hain another einstien or hawkins ka bhejafry hain. Ha Ha Ha.

I am looking forward for next post when you write it either from electric circuit or Physics POV. Ha Ha Ha. You know all that inductor, capacitor, flip-flops.. Ha Ha.

Hanji Ami,I am searching for places to store all these wealth! πŸ€£ All your appreciations mean a lot. You guys reading the post more than once is what is making me all the more happy.. Great job!πŸ˜†Nahji, scientists like Einstein ya Hawkins were supposedly not too good at dil ke mamle! We gals are rockstars when it comes to this issue πŸ€£ Sure, sure I'll try to give you a flip-flop POV next timeπŸ€—πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: msnin

Naina, superb post! You have perfectly described every miniscule aspect of Suraj and Anas carries the character to the T that we are all in love with Suraj! 

@Navy, you just added more and more colour to the already shining post of Naina 
Guys like Suraj are for sure very rare in real life!
That is why they are precious! 

Thankoo msnin.Yeah,all your posts and views have definitely made my post a better one!⭐️
Edited by nkp007 - 11 years ago
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
😊 
Originally posted by: apkavishwa

Wonderful post yaar... Good feelingful dissection of suraj's character...

Thanks a lot πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: inFan80

Wat an amazing post. U've said all d right things about Suraj in d right wayπŸ˜ƒ. Thank you πŸ˜Š I salute d CVs of DABH for having created a character like himπŸ‘. Its way beyond any other roles in d television till now. Suraj is d soul of d show. Altough it is difficult 2 believe d fact dat such ppl do exist, Anas portrays it quite convincingly😳.  Yeah,the CV's are doing a great job by both sticking to the storyline as well as not making viewers get bored of it.M so fond of him dat I often open Youtube 2 watch Surya scenes & feel so overwhelmed n never get bored😊.M very glad dat dis nt just another female-oriented show, were a female lead has 2 deal with all d crisis on her family; put up with all d non-sense with everyone nd male lead is side-lined, & eventually all logic is drained out of d show.But m positive about DABH, as Suraj will support nt only his wife but his entire family through thick n thin, & sense will prevail in d show.😊 Anas is too good to be wasted for spineless roles. I agree with you.  Even when Suraj had turned negative towards Sandy for a while, many of us were very disappointed n started badmouthing him for his lack of judgement, but everything was left behind after d bus mishap. Suraj cried his heart out n all was forgotten. N now when I look back I dont think he was wrong at all, I guess d timing was wrong. He wanted her to leave when she had decided to settle in d family. She had steadied herself n was sure dat she cud trust her husband in any situation, only when he discovered about d D ppr n it shattered all his hopes. But now there is no scope of MUs. We r sure Suraj we'll see to it☺️. It is d strength of his character which makes him adorable. But I'll contradict u on one pt. U say he's weak yet strong, but I guess u'r referring 2 d fact he's tolerant n patient. Yes, ppl often confuse these virtues as weakness, but actually they strength of a person. Yeah,as Navy mentioned in her posts,certain things about his character which appear as weeknesses are also his strengths. I apologise for such a long post. But I cud nt stop myself 4rm saying all these stuff about my hero- SURAJ. I thank u for giving me dis opportunity.  Nah,I can understand,We are talking about Suraj here. πŸ˜† Once again a wonderful post.πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you again  πŸ€—    

Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L post πŸ‘

Suraj is exactly what his name means ... the brightest star! He is the center that holds everything ... the pillar the wall that his his family needs ... his humanity defines his layers ... which sets him a class apart!! πŸ‘
is he for real? i guess not ... but yes there are people who have shades of him! I've not come across one..thinking thinking πŸ˜

Anas Rashid your charisma as Suraj is almost hypnotic!!!  Yuppers!

Thank you TnJ.I was eagerly waiting for your reply since you always manage to bring out your thoughts with beautiful words.πŸ€—

Originally posted by: shehjar

great post  dear u have written so well about suraj ..i have always been a sandy fan i dont know i somehow relate to her but suraj is out of the world ...

yes his love is pure actually surreal ..you have analysed him so well and then the other posts also listed his strengths and weaknesses  so well ...nothing much to add
he has everything a woman wants in his man ..⭐️
kudos to the actor Anas who has made Suraj so real..  

Thank you Shehjar πŸ€—I am a huge Sandhya fan too and I equally adore Suraj .Guess, I have now stopped seeing them as Suraj and Sandhya.They've  now become SurYa. Each one is so distinct  and has his and her qualities that it takes both of them to complete each other.😊OMG! DABH title track coming in the BG of my mind too!😳
Edited by nkp007 - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a wonderful post...πŸ‘...You have described Suraj so beautifully...I just adore Suraj and after reading your post am loving him more!

I agree such pure souls are rare in real life but I hope seeing Suraj...many would get inspired and enlightened...
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana874

What a wonderful post...πŸ‘...You have described Suraj so beautifully...I just adore Suraj and after reading your post am loving him more!

I agree such pure souls are rare in real life but I hope seeing Suraj...many would get inspired and enlightened...

Thanks Farhana πŸ˜Š I agree, maybe people can get inspired by Suraj,even Sandhya and the whole concept of DABH. SP people will be proud that something atleast is coming a bit close to their tag-line -"Rishta wahi,sooch nayi" πŸ˜†