Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
When i heard this name for the first time,i was like "yeh cvs ko aur koi naam nahi mila kya?"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLPankhuri is such a funny name.LOL

No offence against the actress.I only have problem with her name.It's really a funny and silly name.LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitzkaran.jhSarun.Zayaholicstarplus31angels_eyes-Raz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pankhuri-what a silly name!" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I actually like the name. It's unique and if I am not wrong, I think the name means petal.Embarrassed

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklegirlRaz2012Dhara.ciaraMizchiefmakerlarimel22DanikaAdhooriSimamitaluvabhiya9postmodernistRitu-Temptations.-Swetha-PutijaChalhovkaripalatekatestarplus31-Shwetasri-doc42-Purva-taniya_dostii..sur..-scarlett--Amri-busybee..PayaDesire95xMidnightStarxalicemathSars.anjani-pagliradtash91Poojaa_PTacker_HolicseelaksVidishaa...vibha...love_never_diesmz.jessJalebiGirl

Slexie4eva

Slexie4eva

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I actually feel Pankhuri is a beautiful name and also its very different and new unlike other names that are over used in television.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MahamJavedxxDanikaRitu-karipadoc42-Shwetasri-xMidnightStarxnascoalicemathanjani-pagliPoojaa_Pseelakslove_never_dies-Jwalamukhi-

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
i like the name too, if it means petal.. its so beautiful for a girl :)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika-Swetha-Ritu-Temptations.-Shwetasri-doc42karipaanjani-paglialicemathPoojaa_PxMidnightStarxVidishaaseelakslove_never_dies-Jwalamukhi-

alicemath

IF-Rockerz

alicemath

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
itz quite a unique name...i liked it Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaluvabhiya9Ritu-doc42Tacker_HolicxMidnightStarxPoojaa_Pseelakslove_never_dies

padma_17

IF-Dazzler

padma_17

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
i have not heard a name like tat (i am from south)...
but i felt it was different...
if it means petal then its a beautiful name...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

karnati200Danikaluvabhiya9Ritu-doc42Tacker_HolicxMidnightStarxPoojaa_Plove_never_diesseelaks

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
The name is different. I really like it

Ive seen a lot of common names in many shows. I like the ones that go original

Yuks

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaRitu--Swetha-Temptations.busybee..-Amri-xMidnightStarxTacker_HolicPoojaa_PseelaksVidishaasuk19

AdhooriSi

AdhooriSi

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I actually really liked the name! Especially when Adi said it :) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaRitu-doc42xMidnightStarxPoojaa_Pseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.