Fan Fictions

Aahistaa Aahistaa...link on page 151 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 177

Page 1
Page   of 177
Page 3 Page 177

desiigirl19

Goldie

desiigirl19

Posted: 11 June 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Part 1

The bell rings and there is a complete silence for a few moments. Suddenly, the door of the builiding opens and the students of Xaviers University rush out of the doors. Just in a matter of moments, the campus transforms from a quiet, empty area to a bustling campus young talent and intellect. In the midst of the crowd, two voices are heard. Voices of youth, voices full of life, of laughter, of friendship, and of not yet encountered love. These were the voices of two individuals who lived thier lives in the moment. Two individuals, who in the midst of despair, found each other to be the answers to their lonliness....they were Angad Khanna and Kripa Sharma, two individuals completely bound together in a relationship of joy and sorrows...something called Friendship.

They were just a month old in their prestigious University. But it wasnt long before they were the most popular people in their college. Angad was followed by the girls for his charming good-looks and envied by the guys for his suave with the ladies. Kripa was despised by the girls for her hot body and loved by the guys for her even hotter attitude. They werent just any popular teenagers....they were The Angad and Kripa, two 18-year old individuals who had made thier place in the real world with their confident personas and their enviable social skills... but deep inside...they were just two individuals......trying to hold it in, trying to find that one thing that would satisfy them, something that would make them feel....loved and wanted.

The bell rang again and this time it was the signal to go back to their classes. Kripa went to Angad and slided her arms into his. Angad looked at her in surprise and then smiled and looked away, nodding his head simultaneously

A: what do you want this time?

K:(surprised that he knew she wanted a favor again): uhh...why do you always think I want something?

A:(smiles again): because everytime you want something, you try to be nice to me....just like you are now

K: so am I mean to you the rest of the times?

A: yea!! look at the way you talk to me. Last weekend you threw me out of your apartment

K: but thats coz i was expecting Rahul to come over....

A: ok fine. what about the time when you ditched me at the mall?

K: I ditched you? tumhara dimag kaha tha Angad? you ditched me for Anita....and then she ditched you!!

A: uh woh.....

K: Mr. Angad ...(puts her arm around his neck)....you are just too cute!! ( she gives him a quick kiss on his cheek)

Angad, surprised, quickly rubs his cheek

A: oh my god kripa....why do you have to kiss me? I'll do it....what do you want?

K: oh my god thank you so much.....

A: ok whatever...tell me what you want

K: angad.....this weekend is the annual masquerade ball....so i was thinking of......

A: Sahil?

K: uh....tumhe kaise pata?

A: Kripa tumse zyada mein tumhe jaanta hu....I've seen you look at him....I've seen you drool over him in Calculus. Come on kripa...im not that stupid

K: oh how am i supposed to know that? i mean i didnt want to question ur intellect (giggles a little)

A: ok you know what....never mind. forget it. i wont help you this time.

Angad takes her arms off his shoulder and walks away. Kripa looks at him in a surprised manner. Then she runs to him. and stops him in his tracks

K: sorry sorrry sorry!!!! listen to me...I'm really sorry. i was just joking you know......so will you help me?

A: hmmm....ek shart pe!

K:(raises her eyebrow) acha...shart kya hai?

A: well.....Tanya!

K: Tanya? what....Tanya that bloody .........

A: hey hey!!! uske bare mein kuch mat kehna

K: kyon na kahu? do you know what she said to me?

A: kuch bhi kaha ho...i wont hear anything against her

K: angad she doesnt like you...she just wants to get you coz ur so popular

A: oh come on kripa. like i want to get married to her

K: but still......

A: you know what? youre just jealous!!!

K: what? me? jealous of tanya? youre out of your mind.....

A: ok then help me

K: ok fine. ill help you and you help me!

A: deal!!

K: deal!

Angad and Kripa smile and then walk their separate ways to their classes.

ok lemme know what you think by leaving those comments. i hope you guys liked the first part :)

luv rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aahistaa Aahistaa...link on page 151 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehandikhan

Goldie

Mehandikhan

Posted: 11 June 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
awesome plz cont soon. Clap

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 11 June 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
good

desiigirl19

Goldie