Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
he was supposed to come in IPKKND?! hawww! i'm glad he didn't... i'm not a fan of that show haha sorry to all the fans! but yeah that show is ending this week
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

its called Anjani ka jadoo😆

i'm waiting for Hrithik and Preity to show up and start singing jadoo... jadooo 😆
-Sama- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nathu No you're not the only one Natasha 😆 Her throwing papers, that was plain rude. Something was really wrong, her acting, or just the too much ego of the character. She had become a very different person after all what she suffered from. But the thing is, Kripa on the whole was politically correct. Btw, you're fast. Now I hope you've reached the Zaib episodes. Videos are not missing, search it in the order, you'll find them. Episode 303 part 2 is missing though, no one has it. And stop cheap blackmailing me, this is not your home.
You like Prithvi? Isn't he just gorgeous You know he sings very well too. Mr. perfectionist 👍🏼
-Sama- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .AngadKripa.

he was supposed to come in IPKKND?! hawww! i'm glad he didn't... i'm not a fan of that show haha sorry to all the fans! but yeah that show is ending this week

No one is it's fan here as long as I know. And you think we're serious! 😉
-Sama- thumbnail
@Nadia Its ok 😊 Too much details, I too complained about the same thing. But I guess I'm too hungry for AK, I can take it now. Thanks will check out Jot's.
-Sama- thumbnail
Both of them looks better in the earlier picture. Iqbal should wear more shirts. The only tees looked good on him were during the Zaib time because of the lose pants he matched them with.
-Sama- thumbnail
@Anjani I know, and I'm happy 😊 I just never asked since you're a such a private person 😉 Check pm.
-Sama- thumbnail
Trying to finish the thread Nadia, can't do it alone, hehe.
-Sama- thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/13429-if-balaji-doesnt-stay-the-actor-doesnt-stay-aman-verma.htm

What Aman Verma got to say "No actor really works well outside the Balaji camp. That's why I proved myself with different banners. If Balaji doesn't stay, the actor doesn't stay."

Irrelevant to kyph, but reminds of who?! Am I starting to believe this is true, hmm.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sama-

@Nadia Its ok 😊 Too much details, I too complained about the same thing. But I guess I'm too hungry for AK, I can take it now. Thanks will check out Jot's.

if i don't like the story i can't ready ...and i am not really fond of reading😛