India-Forums

Kutumb
Kutumb

Kutumb Update fri 22-fri 29

Khush Newbie
Khush
Khush

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

hey every1...here is a update of kutumb of this week...only gauri pratham scenes only

friday 22

pratham is sitting on the bed and gauri is combing her hair by the dressing table. pratham leaves a i am sorry card in the drawer. gauri looks at it and then throws it away. pratham thinks that he needs gauri to forgive him so his maa can. gayatri asks gauri to get the papad from the terrace and pratham overhears. he comes to the terrace and begins to help gauri but gauri says what are u trying to prove? he says i'm sorry ive realised my mistake but gauri says what you did was not a mistake but a crime. pratham protests but gauri says you had the intentions of doing it and leaves. later on pratham is shaving and cuts himself. he shouts for raghu but he doesnt come so gauri comes up 2 him with the dettol and says do not shout you disturbing me. when he puts the dettol on and feels the sting, gauri is smiling and pratham says why are you smiling and she said atleast u feel pain proving u are human

monday

pratham is sitting in his office thinking how to make it up to gauri. one of the employees says that he is taking his wife to see K3G so pratham thinks of taking gauri to the cinema. when he arrives home he tells every1 he has got cinema tickets for every1 and says to gauri get ready to go but his mom says no and that they are going to the mandir. pratham is disappointed. later on pratham is in his room when gauri comes back from the mandir he says wont you offer my prasad which she gives. as she leaves pratham holds her arm but she tells him that i told you not to touch me. he apologies but she said u need to punished for your crime. later on they are in the room and gauri is ironing. she burns her hand. pratham sees this and says put it under cold water and gets up to help her but she says mind ur own business but he persuades her and takes her to the bathroom and holds her hand under the tap. they are both looking at each other

tues

pratham gives another card to gauri and says please read it and then leaves. he is outside and sees gauri from the window. he keeps turning around to see how she is reacting to it. he is walking backwards towards the road when gauri shouts pratham to stop him from being hit by a car. pratham is quite happy to see this. at night pratham is sleeping without the blanket and feels cold. gauri sees this and covers him up. in the morning he realises this and smiles. gauri wakes up and pratham gives her a cup of tea and says its from raghu and leaves. raghu comes in with her tea and she realises that the tea was from pratham. meanwhile pratham overhears nandini talking about her marriage with manav and says that if you are happy then i am happy for you. gauri overhears and smiles. pratham comes to tell his mother that manav's parents have agreed. at first she is happy but controls herself since she is still ignoring pratham. pratham breaks down and requests her not to behave like
this. I miss u and I don't know what came over me
I am really repenting my actions, I am all alone. I miss your love
for u. his mother is crying but rejects him and leaves. gauri overhears again! (i think pratham was being genuine i actually feels guility for what he did)

wed

gauri is talking to gayatri and says pratham is changing but gayatri thinks its all an act. pratham overhears and goes to the terrace. he thinks about why he did all this to gauri flashback of what he did and his efforts of making it up to gauri and his mum. he bangs his hands against the ground and starts to bleed. he comes to dinner and every1 sees his hand and every1 runs to attend him. gauri and his mum are just looking while pratham is looking feeling guility. the badi dadi is reading something from the gita bout forgiving your children or it will be bad for your family. gayatri thinks about this and goes to pratham room who is walking thinking of how to make it up to his mother. gauri comes to room and pratham says i am so sorry and i will never hurt you ever again will you forgive? gauri turns around and says i forgive for the sake of the family i cannot see them unhappy. pratham is shocked and but is happy. he extends his hand to gauri and says will you be my friend and gauri shakes his hand?

thurs

anita comes to visit gauri and says she is getting married. pratham comes in and tells gauri he wilsdrop her off to anita house since the groom is coming. in the evening he drops her off and says he is off to see yash and hiten. at the restaurant some1 leaves their phone and yash answers the call its from a girl saying that r u going to see the girl, just say yes to her and get married then in dubai we will use her money and keep her as a servant. the guy comes back from his phone and yash tells them what the girl said and dont give it much thought. pratham comes to pick up gauri and sees the same fellow he left his phone. he asks gauri who that was and she says that he is the guy anita is marrying. he is wondering whether to tell gauri what kind of guy he is. when they come back he tells gauri that the guy is fraud and gauri is unsure whether to believe pratham

fri 29th

gauri tells anita what pratham told her but anita thinks that pratham is lying and gauri agrees and tells her to go ahead with the wedding. she meets yash and ask him if its true and he tell her what he knows. she
goes home and tells Pratham that she wants to stop the marriage and she wants his help but Pratham pretends to be not interested since he just wants to get back at her as she tells him that she does not believe
him.So she tells him that she would do so with out his help. she goes to meet the fraud and says i know what u r up2 and im not gonna let u get away with it. but he says she has no proof and they wont believe her if she tells. pratham comes and says remember me and says im gauri husband. he tells them to leave and leaves them there. gauri leaves but pratham picks up his diary. outside gauri is waiting for him and says please help me and pratham says what did u say and she said pleeeasse! he smiles and says thats better and shows the diary as the proof. the next day they plan to go to anitas but the chachi come in to wish pratham a happy birthday. gauri is suprised. the chachi says that tell him that he cannot leave the house as there is some pooja in the house and his father would not like it if he went out on that day. pratham thinks of excuses to get them out the house and suggest gauri dad has a heart attack or gauri mum is ill or gauri sis broke her leg. eventually gauri decides to go with her sister broke her leg. as pratham begins to leave she calls him and extend her hand to pratham and says happy birthday. in the background the song chahat ki tujko.

other happening in the week are that nandini tells manav that she has been divorced but he says he doesnt mind she doesnt tell him that she has a child tho. the family try to hide this from manav. also at college there is college play anarkali with yash and ria. yash says to hiten that he has fallen in love with ria. also hiten is falling for sanskriti...samay gets angry at natasha about little things but at the end of the week they make up with a romantic dinner. swati is annoyed at tushar cos she wanted to go to a party but tushar volunteers to delivers some papers.

well thats all hope u guys enjoyed my efforts. let me know how you found the update

chum_chum Groupbie
chum_chum
chum_chum

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Thanks Khush
  for the great update!!!!!!!!Clap

chum_chum.

IMAN IF-Dazzler
IMAN
IMAN

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot Khush!