Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey,,,I am a BIG TIME Pooja-Ronit fan and I'll always be!! Really dont care how Ashmit treats Pooja and stuff I am a Pooja-Ronit fan and want them back together...if anyone has any problems with that............DEAL WITH IT!πŸ˜ƒ
SPECIAL thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i like em both!!

Ronit used to be a cool college guy, but they are making him into a boring business man.

Also, they are showing Ashmit spending a lot of his time with Pooja, which is helping their jodi, and his loving personality.

Me, i liked the naughty college boy Ronit, and not this new one.

|iami5o4| thumbnail
lol same here .... Ashmit is the new naughty guy in this story.... πŸ˜‰
Tehzeeb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well I am glad there are still some fans of ronit out there! and yah ronit maybe a boring business man right now but once everything is out in open we will see who is boring and who is not...heheh...

Thanks all for replyingπŸ˜›

as0o0 thumbnail

heylo guys i lov ashmit man i used to dislyke him befo..i lov him so much n0w ..c0z 0v his pers0nality man he r0x..plz get me his noo!! i want to talk to himm phuleez...πŸ˜† btw am new here..plz help me!!

preciousness786 thumbnail
cuz Ashmit is way hotter than Ronit ( no offense ronit fans) and is da ideal lover which every grl wants...he's da sweet, sensitive guy who any grl cud melt for... and he's a guy who cud bring down da whole world just for his love... Edited by preciousness786 - 18 years ago
tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i've always been a pooja ronit fan and always will be and i do completely agree with tehzeeb tho!
SPECIAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: preciousness786

cuz Ashmit is way hotter than Ronit ( no offense ronit fans) and is da ideal lover which every grl wants...he's da sweet, sensitive guy who any grl cud melt for... and he's a guy who cud bring down da whole world just for his love...

True, he's a bit like the dashing purab from JJKN hey?

desi gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

Hey,,,I am a BIG TIME Pooja-Ronit fan and I'll always be!! Really dont care how Ashmit treats Pooja and stuff I am a Pooja-Ronit fan and want them back together...if anyone has any problems with that............DEAL WITH IT!πŸ˜ƒ

I am also a Ronit-Pooja fan, and I couldnt ahve said it better than taf.

paki girl in us thumbnail
i never liked ashmit .................. i am ronit's fan....and i want pooja and ronit 2 b together