Posted: 18 years ago

hey  all...

dunt u guys think kartik is hot..i mean he's got attitude too...i think hes very hot..and he was also seen in kkusum ..he was sid's cousin or sumthng..i really think hes hot..but ye..angad is better!! hats off to ekta fer choosing all the hot hunks in bombay!

i agree wit u..attitude ash.. abt how he has got attitude n' everythin. nd also he seemz pretty HOT...

...he's not as bad as intitally thought ...but thats more 2 do with the fact that he's been speaking more l8ly than b4 ...which helps us 2 create a better pic of him ....he seems a lil 2 mature 4 his age

..in some ways he's no different 2 angad (i.e. his manner of treating kripa wen he took them 2 the studio or then @ her house threatening legal action) ...these Khanna boys seriously hav no respect 4 women ...n yet its their mother that controls them all! ...contradiction or wot! πŸ˜‰

Hey can somebody post the picture of Karthik....

Please please please...I have no idea when you all are talking so much about himπŸ˜•....I did not find his picture anywhere...🀒

I know he may not be as hot and smart looking as our Angad...But still...Please guys...I'm counting on u'll...

smiles...

Raksha...

yes..infact both the khanna boys tht is angad and kartik have deep nice voice!.... lolz..i know ppl wud find this a lil weird but i like his hair style too..its like nither too long nor too short...he then gels it and divdes it in the middle..tht luks gud altho on iqbal it doesn't (from his mopvies)...i think the castin done is very appropriate n just...
initially ...i thought that iqbal's voice didin't do justice 2 his face ...the deep voice just looked misfitted on a mischiveous face πŸ˜‰ ...but as the serial has continued ...it has becum a distinction ...which makes him 'angad' the more attractive as a charachter

He is like not HOT..he is tooo serious..i mean if he had a little personality...or maybe dress a little different, he always wears a suit, he might look a little better.πŸ˜‰

PS: Thanks attiude.ash for making my signature picture.πŸ€—

hahaha..this is the 100th time u tellin me thnkx!..c'mon..wat r frends meanty ferπŸ˜‰..altho i dunt know u n vice verse..still...ye kartik  is serious..but he luks nice tht way..altho jus a lil lose wud be betta..and also i like the way he rubs his nose!!! πŸ˜†..lol..he luks cute
what is kartik real name and other cast real name?

angad is mohammad iqbal khan

kripa- neha bamb

prithvi- amit tandon

sorrie dude..dunno kartik's real name