Page 1 of 48

Page 1
Page   of 48
Page 2 Page 48

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
hey guys i'm making a taarey ff this is strictly for taarey fans so pls respect my work and do not bash thank you

Taarey FF: I'll Mend Your Broken Heart

Character Sketch/ Prologue

Taani: A bubbly, sweet, innocent girl who is from a small town. After a devastating heart break she decides to move to mumbai to live with her brother Swayam. Inside she has been torn and broken down but on the outside she portray's a happy girl who is living her life to the fullest. She has heard of her brother's dance team and watches all their videos and supports them, and she herself wishes she could dance like them. Taani loves her brother a lot and therefore she doesn't want to bother him with her heart break but she knows that he is the one person in this entire world that she can share her feelings with and rely on.

Rey: Rey is the cool kid in college. He has his close set of friends and dance is his life. A while ago he was left broken hearted by his amazing girlfriend and has been trying to get over that heart break for a while. His friend's tried to help him out by setting him up with other girls but Rey really just needed to be left alone. After Kriya left he spent his time trying to get his best friend's Sharon and Swayam to amend their relationship. Rey loves his friend's and his dance more than anything in the entire world.

What will happen when these two people meet? Can two people who have been through the same pain and hurt understand each other? When the entire world hasn't been able to mend their broken hearts will they be able to mend each other's heart? 

Chapter Index: CLICKABLE LINKS

Note: If you would like updates to any future Taarey works please add desigirlTRFFPMs to your buddy list, i only send pms from that account.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by desigirl_taarey - 17 March 2013 at 9:09pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25zujajaastha1205vrinda-fanSuhanitaareypreety_1994sunshine19sid__005virika_tarreyarushiiiSharafTasnimsoumyakkarankritz4lyfdiyadawda13CharMarfan4everBubblie1490ziya_taareyBanshee_MartinDontAskSuMaN_TRnidaTaareyforever18ableRabertmonadews100arina23ABCDesiGirl93dreamyworldworldequalsyoupremlatashamanbkraj-guria-kritimaneesha_sankerGoonies4Ever...Rhythsy...taarey_vrimar-silhouette-raddhiPreciousHeart...Ritzy.....dinu.....Natasha....CuteKittyCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taarey FF: I'll Mend Your Broken Heart ~Complete~" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karankritz4lyf

karankritz4lyf

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
HugDancingfinally ur doing d ff...wud love 2 get pm wen u upd8 itBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetypie0234maneesha_sankerdesigirl_VD...Ritzy...

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karankritz4lyf

thanks dear Hugi decided i shuld continue it here for the ppl who want to read it Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karankritz4lyfmaneesha_sanker...Ritzy...

karankritz4lyf

karankritz4lyf

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirlx5

Originally posted by karankritz4lyf

thanks dear Hugi decided i shuld continue it here for the ppl who want to read it Big smile

Big smilegr8 idea...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VD...Ritzy...

...Ritzy...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Ritzy...

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
yipeee Party finally got d new link ... M so happy finally I can read it here peacefully Smile ... nd yes m damn excited 4 d next part Day Dreaming Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneesha_sankerdesigirl_VD

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

yipeee Party finally got d new link ... M so happy finally I can read it here peacefully Smile ... nd yes m damn excited 4 d next part Day Dreaming Heart

i  know yaar at least here we can peacefully read/talk about it Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...

...Ritzy...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Ritzy...

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirlx5

Originally posted by RitikaLoveAmar

i  know yaar at least here we can peacefully read/talk about it Day Dreaming

U r absolutely right Smile

Dalilangel

Groupbie

Dalilangel

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
cool update soon wanna read how it turns out sick of ppl who say taani this taani that... finally someone is think positivly not negative

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri.taarey.fanmaneesha_sankerdesigirl_VD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top