Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i have never been so eager to read the wu lol someonw plz quickly post it dying here to know what happened in todays epi!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nups- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Everyone was excited for the party...all remembering Arpita...Aarti has done everything exactly the same way Arpita does...

Gayatri told Vidhi that if today Aarti succeeds in making Yash n Palak happy, then I'll consider her as a Yogya Bahu for this house...

In the party everyone tastes the Fudge prepared by Aarti n remembers Arpita as it had exactly the same taste which Arpita Fudge had...but Yash doesn't know that Aarti has prepared it so he says that he has ordered it from outside...later, Yash himself tastes it n gets shocked n calls the shop where he had placed  d order n cums to know that sum1 had cancelled the order...he goes to Vidhi to ask about it but Vidhi leaves for sum work...

Everybody is asking Palak to cut the cake but Palak denies saying she is waiting for her new Mom who has gone to bring Gift for her...

Shobha goes in Aarti's room n asks her to think once more before taking this step, but Aarti is adamant...

Aarti cums in the party dressed as Arpita...every1 is shocked to see her...Yash remembers Arpita as usual...then Palak cums infront of Aarti n smiles...Aarti, Palak n Ansh dance on the song Chanda Chamke Cham Cham from the movie Fanaa...everyone thinks that Arpita used to sing this song for the kids...Yash has flashbacks of Arpita...n he misunderstands Aarti for Arpita n holds her hand...everyone is shocked...Yash cums back from his dream n is shocked...
end
no precap
-Nups- thumbnail
The real drama will happen tomorrow...today was nothing special...
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You mean to say aarthi will be blasted by yash in front of everyone...No he wont
-Nups- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anituram

You mean to say aarthi will be blasted by yash in front of everyone...No he wont

Can't say...all depends on Palak more than Yash...m worried that the first thing Palak is goin to ask Aarti is , 'where is my mymmy???'
n then the real drama will happen wen everybody cums to know of Aarti's promise to Palak
amrithatec thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvly

Can't say...all depends on Palak more than Yash...m worried that the first thing Palak is goin to ask Aarti is , 'where is my mymmy???'
n then the real drama will happen wen everybody cums to know of Aarti's promise to Palak

No Palak wont ask i believe according to the articles ...Real Drama is yash questioning aarthi privately...
-Nups- thumbnail

No Palak wont ask i believe according to the articles ...Real Drama is yash questioning aarthi privately...

I haven't read any article...but hope Yash or anyone else doesn't humiliate Aarti publicly...hope he talks with her in private😊
amrithatec thumbnail
Ya hope so...Without precap we cant say anything...other than keep guessing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Nups- thumbnail

Ya hope so...Without precap we cant say anything...other than keep guessing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah no precap, its a torture to wait for one whole day n keep thinking...precap is a must..:(
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No precap so lots of confusion