Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Khaira09

Khaira09

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I am going to be sooo mad if mona goes back to pradeep he basically threw away there relationship and now all the sudden is jealous if mona wants to move on with her life.. what about when she was crying and had to go through so much.. i would only have felt bad for pradeep if he was in monas position but for someone who did what all he did NEVER! Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeenamitagloryzzsewaqpickachuAngel-likeDeviladventure_gurlilovedhanjanirdPriyank.Absoluvprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF MONA GOES BACK TO PRADEEP" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Mona should just stay clear to all male species IMHO until she becomes strong, independent and self sufficient...And all her kids have turned 18 of legal age...

She does not need a man to make her life complete...Or happy...Happiness comes from within...Self love is more imp than Ullu Lallu Pradeep's...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyaghodkeLoveIsDivinetochukumarinamitagloryzabi71znursinghMagical_KaShAngel-likeDevilinnominatePriyank.prerna4rishav

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@dabu I totally agree with you mona should become independent and make something of her life
But also do think mona and jatin look gud and he would be a better husband / partner than Pradeep
And she deserves happiness to
It was easy for pradeep to leave mona forgeting everything she has done but when mona is getting on with her life why is Pradeep so jealous
Why is it that a man can do whatever he wants and that is ok
But if a woman does then she is wrong

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeKhaira09namitagloryzblytonPriyank.prerna4rishav

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
abi71

I love HT too..But but

Honestly I dont think Jatin (Character) is as good as his father or portrayed on KHTV ..What does Pradeep's dad know abt Jatin?  None of us really know how or who he is..Yes if the family knew him for ever than it is a diff story..but there was a friendship between the fathers only.  Look what happned with Madhav...Although I am glad he tought miss up in the air hot shot Tani..Now she has come down to earth.

Mona could be jumping from frying pan in to the fire for all we know.

It is better to be safe than sorry.

She is not yet divorced from Pradeep.  It takes a while for one to be ok emotionally, intellectually and financially after break up of 12 yrs marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.

niudixit

Groupbie

niudixit

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Mona should not go bak to Pradeep...

zsewaq

IF-Dazzler

zsewaq

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
no way!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged

if mona goes back to pradeep then quiet frankly it would b her foolishness to do so 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09blyton

ananya456

Goldie

ananya456

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
totaly agreewith u dear,,,,,  but kya hain...ki itne saal ka pyar hain... jelousy to banti hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.