Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wo dekhne mein kaisi sidhi sadhi lagti

It fits them perfectly. WHen this song was aired ...it felt like Yuvi was actually singing it to Suvreen. IT was the best scnee and i loved their dance. 

The song is raw, young, fresh, playful and soft. Perfect to display Suvreen and Yuvi.

I feel as though the other song is alil too deep in comparison to Yuvi and Suvreen. Its "solid, deep, strong". And i do not think Suvreen and Yuvi's relationship has reached that point. 

Edited by survi035 - 20 June 2012 at 4:54am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur fav song sequence (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meeryy

Goldie

meeryy

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
First one!!!

U-No-Who

Groupbie

U-No-Who

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I vote for the woh dekhne scene because it happened in the middle of the fight. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.