Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Okay so suvi is ment to a simple sweet happy girl and she should look according to her charcter quite simple but i really think she needs a makeover. Firstly i find that fringe so annoying she needs to get rid of it. I am not saying that it dosent look good on her, it does but it makes her looks way to young and gives a childish look. Suvi's hair in the adveert about the buddy project was AMAZING she loooked sooo nice there. Something like that will look sooo nice and bring out her features more i believe. She just needs to get rid of it and her clothes. There is nothign wrong with the actual clothes they are alright to wear for a hot day when you cnt be bothered to do anything but really couldn't it be a bit more stylish cause her PARTNER IS GOING TO BE YUVI and yuvi's dresseing sense is AMAZINGGG sooo HOTTT and her outfits compared to his look to casul not that she needs to wear short mini dresses but she can wear summer dresses or even salwar kammez cause i dnt think saree looks good on her and we did see her in a saree for the freshers party and she didn't look good. I think something which shows her curves more and the makeup well i think thats fine she is a naturally pretty girl and i spose yuvi would want his girl to be sweet and simple but i just think the hair and the clothes make her look immature she needs to wear somthing which makes her look more mature and i spose better looking. Do share your opinions as that is the pupose of this post and if you want her to maybe wear jewerlly like earings or have her hair open or you may just find her PERFECTTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakvampyrgirlrichapinkgalisnatZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "suvreens apparence" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i agree wiv u.
i dnt lyk her clothes and da way she does her hair

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Yup...I agree too...but coming from a small town I think this type of dress I what worn by girls in all shows...but I know she seriously needs to do something about her hair!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaReeBrunoMarsZaYaHolic

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Yup...I agree too...but coming from a small town I think this type of dress I what worn by girls in all shows...but I know she seriously needs to do something about her hair!!
Yes, her hair in the buddy project promo was
so beautiful! Curls look great on her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Comics_Music...DamonCrazy..

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
She should curl her hair like the one in Buddy project promo..and I think Jeans will make her look better...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
yeah her dresses n hair needs a bit makeover...n she'll look perfect...

Twinkle_d3

Goldie

Twinkle_d3

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
smriti needs to loose some weight.. what i feel from last two epis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Her body is actually quite good in its own way.

She got nice curves and i agree she needs to wear clothes which show those curves off. I am also alil sick of her overly casual look. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.