Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maree16 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I ALSO AGREE WITH U...I DONT LIKE VIKRAM N SUGNI...JUS DOESNT DO IT 4 ME...I PREFER ADI N SUGNI...SINCE D SHOW STARTED I WANTED ADI N SUGNI!!!
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absoluley agree!!! Adi and sugni are beautiful together. I have always liked them together... I actually understand what you mean about vik-sugni being a little bit embarrasing, i also find it a little bit awkward... Lol dont know why but iam all in for adi and sugni. I hope adi is the lead! Thank you for this post.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Doesn't matter VS - Sugni or Adi - Sugni... as long as the plot is good and they justify the story unlike other shows, I am o.k with it.

but right now, VS - Sugni chemistry amazing!!  both are powerful characters.. Adi, does look like a angry young man...who is boring🥱 The guy with limited screen space fails to charm...  VS had a limited screen space with Sugni when he entered the show, but still powerful..

but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. and once we start liking a pair, we try to justify it no matter what..😊
ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pona

i knw most of u will hate me but u knw what i actually see a potential in adi-sug. 

i love badola. but come on its so cheesy. their scenes just embarrass me. lol 
i wanna see adi -sug. i think it will be very passionate! 😉 

I didn't like the scene when they r dating in a empty school. Sugni is immature and uneducated. But what happened to the Vikram Thakur. Payar mein keya itni dewana ho gaya ke demag bhi gaya???

When Sugni's dupatta was removed and he looked at there ...that Sugni also didn't bother to take that up that was another scene didn't like.

Besides Baap ki umar ki hai woh. Yaakkk!Its disgusting .
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cyrine

Absoluley agree!!! Adi and sugni are beautiful together. I have always liked them together... I actually understand what you mean about vik-sugni being a little bit embarrasing, i also find it a little bit awkward... Lol dont know why but iam all in for adi and sugni. I hope adi is the lead! Thank you for this post.

Missed your presence on this forum :-) 

I agree with the post which said that Adi does enough scenes. Hoping to see Sugni and Adi's track soon. 
kathzyna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adi is goodlooking and hot too,but Vikram's got what it takes the X factor and appeal and love is all about bridgeing gap be it age or wealth or education in my opinion . I think here we have to agree to disagree,