Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 19/6 Vishnuji enlightens Himavan (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

kkr531

kkr531

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Originally posted by narangi_77

@Krishna

"I quite agree with that but the start of show was not like that it was all about mahadev and there was an aura of devotion around sati and mahadev
but slowly it degenerated to soap opera level
that's the reason i feel bad other wise i wouldn't have cared."

That's very interesting. I came late to the show and had to catch up with back-to-back viewings. Maybe that's why, but I felt like it was a soap-opera from the very beginning. 
Sati crying buckets and trying to be "yogya" was pretty darn funny and melodramatic to me... In fact most of the Sati track was invention with a liberal dose of masala...

maybe that's why I can't get too upset (at least not for too long) with what they are doing now...

same here mira, i think i started watching regularly from the end april, early may and i always felt they made it a little less bhakti and little more soapy. sati's acting at times even beat the gopi bahus who cries buckets all the time.

BUt one thing i agree with krishna in the beginning the potrayal of shiv had a touch of divinity. Somehow mohit was living the part.HE does too now, but the beginning was something wonderful.His appearance at the end of first epi, that content eyes, the aura of peace and power that mahadev exudes was amazing. Towards april and may offcourse it was more of a hero in soap. Other characters and all more or less have always been dramatic.

Yes especially when first time sati prays for mahadev with bilva patra in her hand, Sati was like real devi shakti and the  appearance of Mahadev with along with jubilant dance of his devotees
and the background score was absolutely divine.

i still see that clip and feel connected with mata parvati and mahadev.

that was the scene which compelled me to start watching this show.

regarding mohit he is the best shiv i have seen over the years. generally his character has been exempt from drama. But there have been glitches there too.

regards
Krishna

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitratevanadhi.Vrish.subha2601

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 19/6 Vishnuji enlightens Himavan (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Hey guys can anyone please tell me what "bairaagi" mean? Thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

bairaagi means a hermit who has given up or renounced all da wordly pleasures and attachments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12shivani003.Vrish.

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

Originally posted by shivani003

bairaagi means a hermit who has given up or renounced all da wordly pleasures and attachments.

Yea I had a feeling it meant something like that but wasnt sure. Thanx!

vanadhi

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
NIce update minaxi , Atlast HImavan is convinced, I feel irked when he answered Shiv is Bairaagi and how can he marry off parvati with him ...Pheww..(what they know about Bairaagi ? )...Angry... these lines getting my nerves badly , 

And our new inventor Devi Menavati ,when she asked as ever any human married to any God ,WHy  the answer Sati is not mentioned by any one?
Sati is a mere human who married to Shiv hey na?Menavati also asked Ma Lakshmi is a Raj Kumari ? we too had the same question to Vishnu ,How can he marry super fast (before samudra Manthan) and keep on flirter with his lady love . Its only Mahadev and Parvati crying Buckets of Buckets . Ouch

I have another question too ,i cant conclude whether they are human ,dev or someother (HImavan is a mountain his wife is apsara ,then how cum parvati become Manusya Stern Smile)  . 

I like the concept that parvati had bad dreams about fire . 
Because according to Human inner conscious the agony ,we carry at the time of death will continue to reflect in our next birth too. That perfectly matches with parvati thAt she ,dreamed of being fired by herself ...The effect of her previous birth is still there . 
i heard that it is also true according her scriptures .Thumbs Up .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12flamingo_aries.Vrish.sukhi...

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Mena still gets on my nerves-but thank fully shes way better than i expected...
Himavan will be the actual driving force behind Parvati and Shivas marriage and now im glad that the Cvs decided to that that route rather than make up some crap of thier own..i loved the way Vishnu told Himavan that you are not enlightened enough to know about Mahadevs greatness and realize it,Mahadev doesn't need any of those things that Mena and Himavan find necessary,hes above all of that!
Parvatis dreams-as said may be a reflection of what she went through in her past life-once she realizes her past life completely i guess that will make her realize the importance of her doing Taap to become worthy for Mahadev!
Im glad that they are going in that direction...
Vishnu is actually acting like a filler force till Mahadev comes out of his Taap...i just love the interactions between him and Laxmi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhisukhi...

ramki1

Goldie

ramki1

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thank for the Lovely update Minaxiji...Very nice episode...Vishnuji really great the way explained the greatness of Shivaji to Himavan...superb conversation between Vishuji and Maa Lakshmi...

mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top