Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 19/6 Vishnuji enlightens Himavan (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

About time some one from the duo gets enligtened. Though a very dramatic epi, Kal tak dhund rahe the jisko, all of a sudden parvati finds the cave? and even himavan finds it? Couldn't vishnu just come in HImavan's dream?
finally Himavan says something sensible too and in accordance with scriptures.
Need to warm up to sonarika. Haven't yet. She looks pretty though

If Vishnuji tells Himavan all these in his dream, he can say it was all just a dream & not take it seriously. Liked how Vishnuji told him your inner conscious is not yet developed that much to understand who Shivji is. He is sensible to accept Vishnuji's words. it's good to see story moving as per the scriptures.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisubha2601

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 19/6 Vishnuji enlightens Himavan (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfizzy

I luved 2days episode although there ws no shiv still vishnu filled the emptiness!
I m telling u guyz after Shiv he iz d coolest god v cn ever have!

Both Vishnuji & Lakshmiji were good today & hearing Paravti's perspective from Lakshmiji sounded good along with his Pran priyeLOL

vanadhisubha2601

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
One thing I was trying to get - when Parvati ran out that night and finally installed the dumroo on the trishul, was she barefoot Shocked  That seemed brutal!  One thing I thought was a boo-boo - how is the dumroo tied to Shiva's trishul w/ a cloth - I'd have expected it to have hooks w/ which it could be clamped on.  This is after all a weapon, which in battle would have to go through all sorts of elements - fire, water, etc.  If a cloth were a part of it, it would be incinerated.

I still have problems digesting that Himavan was a Vishnu, rather than a Shiva bhakt, and that Vishnu would have to explain to him something he already knew.  Honestly, the conversations b/w Vishnu & Lakshmi don't impress me @ all!  But one thing about Mena's objection today - when she asked Parvati whether any human can marry a god.  Guess Parvati can't tell her 'Mom, I'm your mom - I'm Adi Shakti'.

As long as it's not Parvati, Himavan giving a daughter of his to another mountain sounds like a good idea.  A mountain princess or a river can marry a mountain ruler.  Maybe, he should have married off Ganga in advance to Vindya (problematic geography notwithstanding LOL)  Heck, it would be fantastic to see 2 mountain ranges marry LOL

But I like the precap, where Himavan is getting Parvati to serve Mahadev in advance.  From what I've read, this is true to the story - Kama didn't appear in their first appearance - he appeared some time after the devas sent him.  Incidentally, I'm still hoping for them to show the events that force the devas to send Kama-dev there - which is Tarakasura enslaving them.

Asura time please! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983Vibhishnamnx12LeadNitratevanadhisubha2601

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

But I like the precap, where Himavan is getting Parvati to serve Mahadev in advance.  From what I've read, this is true to the story - Kama didn't appear in their first appearance - he appeared some time after the devas sent him.  Incidentally, I'm still hoping for them to show the events that force the devas to send Kama-dev there - which is Tarakasura enslaving them.

Asura time please! LOL

Yes I too am confused by this early appearance of Kamdev Confused

Anyway...yes! We want the Asurs back in action! It's boring without Taki's scary laugh and Shukracharya shouting (in vain) "Tarkasur"!

vanadhi.Vrish.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

One thing I was trying to get - when Parvati ran out that night and finally installed the dumroo on the trishul, was she barefoot Shocked  That seemed brutal!  One thing I thought was a boo-boo - how is the dumroo tied to Shiva's trishul w/ a cloth - I'd have expected it to have hooks w/ which it could be clamped on.  This is after all a weapon, which in battle would have to go through all sorts of elements - fire, water, etc.  If a cloth were a part of it, it would be incinerated.

I still have problems digesting that Himavan was a Vishnu, rather than a Shiva bhakt, and that Vishnu would have to explain to him something he already knew.  Honestly, the conversations b/w Vishnu & Lakshmi don't impress me @ all!  But one thing about Mena's objection today - when she asked Parvati whether any human can marry a god.  Guess Parvati can't tell her 'Mom, I'm your mom - I'm Adi Shakti'.

As long as it's not Parvati, Himavan giving a daughter of his to another mountain sounds like a good idea.  A mountain princess or a river can marry a mountain ruler.  Maybe, he should have married off Ganga in advance to Vindya (problematic geography notwithstanding LOL)  Heck, it would be fantastic to see 2 mountain ranges marry LOL

Asura time please! LOL
Parvati tied the Damaru with the red thread which is always seen hanging, it adds a good effect to the Trishul- Damaru combo.
Yes it is difficult accepting Himavan & Mena as Vishnu bhaktas, but we have no choice other then seeing their interpretation. How will Himavan convince Mena to let Parvati serve Shivji? May be he can say he is acting as per Vishnuji's order.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhisubha2601

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanx for wu.one thing i didn't understood is dat after tying damru to trishul why parvati fainted i was hoping dat she will enter the cave today.and 1 more thing they are using the same backg music like shiv-sati with some addition of words or sumthng like dat.

mnx12vanadhi

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Minaxi.

One thing I don't understand is that why Gods always approach the ones they don't need to explain the situation to. Had Lord Vishnu told Mena that Lord Shiva is Mahadev and Parvati is destined for him and she will be happy with him, I don't think a staunch Vishnu devotee like her (as shown) will refuse. (Perhaps Lord Vishnu should have given one on Daksha's head with his gada when he was going out of bounds under the name of devotion. When he went through all the trouble of getting cursed just to make Narad understand the truth and destroy his ego, Lord Vishnu certainly would have done something similar had Daksh really been the staunch Vaishnavite as shown here).

All Mena's sons were mountains - included Vindhya as well. How did this alliance come about? Confused

It was in this Forum that I got to know that Ganga was Himavan's daughter. Any information on any other daughters of Himavan and Mena? I was expecting Parvati's sisters to visit her or atleast Himavan and Mena taking Parvati to the rivers who were their daughters and introducing them.

I don't know if Mena would have accepted if Himavan said that he had dreamed that Vishnu instructed them to give Parvati's hand in marriage to Shiva.

I do like the precap - but really don't want another Mena tantrum tomorrow.

Edited by Vibhishna - 19 June 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi.Vrish.

kkr531

kkr531

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

I still dont understand the following points when ever i try to get involved with the serial i get pricked by these kind of scenes.

1) How can couple who are grounded in ignorance can aadi shakti as daughter.

2) how does himavan who is attached to kul maryada gotra etc etc get darshan of  Vishnu. i thought for seeing god you need to get rid of all these things related to world.

3) How does shiv become jaamaata of such ignorant people.

i can only draw one conclusion according to what is being depicted.

mata pita of aadishakti are selected at random by playing dice or the serial has no sense what so ever.

regards
Krishna

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitratenarangi314vanadhi.Vrish.subha2601

Post Reply New Post

Go to top