Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 19/6 Vishnuji enlightens Himavan - Page 4

ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank for the Lovely update Minaxiji...Very nice episode...Vishnuji really great the way explained the greatness of Shivaji to Himavan...superb conversation between Vishuji and Maa Lakshmi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: vanadhi

NIce update minaxi , Atlast HImavan is convinced, I feel irked when he answered Shiv is Bairaagi and how can he marry off parvati with him ...Pheww..(what they know about Bairaagi ? )...😑... these lines getting my nerves badly , 

And our new inventor Devi Menavati ,when she asked as ever any human married to any God ,WHy  the answer Sati is not mentioned by any one?
Sati is a mere human who married to Shiv hey na?Menavati also asked Ma Lakshmi is a Raj Kumari ? we too had the same question to Vishnu ,How can he marry super fast (before samudra Manthan) and keep on flirter with his lady love . Its only Mahadev and Parvati crying Buckets of Buckets . 

I have another question too ,i cant conclude whether they are human ,dev or someother (HImavan is a mountain his wife is apsara ,then how cum parvati become Manusya 😳)  . 

I like the concept that parvati had bad dreams about fire . 
Because according to Human inner conscious the agony ,we carry at the time of death will continue to reflect in our next birth too. That perfectly matches with parvati thAt she ,dreamed of being fired by herself ...The effect of her previous birth is still there . 
i heard that it is also true according her scriptures .πŸ‘πŸΌ .

Vairagi term has various meanings. A person can have Vairagya from Sansar, he can live in Sansar among all the luxaries & be Vairagi, detached mentally. Mena gives importance to the materialiastic life for her daughter, she is right from her pov, this will continue till she doesn't realise the truth of Shivji, which doesn't happen till Parvati's marriage. She is too predictable. For her Sati made a mistake by going against her parent's wish, so she doesn't want Parvati to follow the same path.
Himavan was a mountain & Mena was daughter of Pitra & Swadha, apasara Menaka was Shakuntala's mother.
Parvati's dream was her seeing past birth event, how her life had ended. It was good, atleast she will start realising who she is.
I really loved how Lakshmiji is showing Parvati'srealisation of her true self, if they show it well, it will be quite interesting.
Seeing the CVs folowing the scripture seems so good.πŸ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

Mena still gets on my nerves-but thank fully shes way better than i expected...

Himavan will be the actual driving force behind Parvati and Shivas marriage and now im glad that the Cvs decided to that that route rather than make up some crap of thier own..i loved the way Vishnu told Himavan that you are not enlightened enough to know about Mahadevs greatness and realize it,Mahadev doesn't need any of those things that Mena and Himavan find necessary,hes above all of that!
Parvatis dreams-as said may be a reflection of what she went through in her past life-once she realizes her past life completely i guess that will make her realize the importance of her doing Taap to become worthy for Mahadev!
Im glad that they are going in that direction...
Vishnu is actually acting like a filler force till Mahadev comes out of his Taap...i just love the interactions between him and Laxmi...

If Mena improves, it will be one of the biggest surprise of the show.
Vishnuji' role was very good yesterday, as if he is out to make things easy for Parvati. His enlightening Himavan too seemed perfect considering events are going to change inParvati's life.
Atleast he accepted what Vishnuji asked him to do unlike Daksh. This is portraying contrasts between fathers too.
This show needs a pair to keep the viewers attracted either Shivji-Sati, Shivji-Parvati or Vishnuji-Lakshmiji. No wonder jodi is in demandπŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramki1

Thank for the Lovely update Minaxiji...Very nice episode...Vishnuji really great the way explained the greatness of Shivaji to Himavan...superb conversation between Vishuji and Maa Lakshmi...

Thanks for liking the update😊
Vishnuji was the hero in yesterday's epi.πŸ˜†
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

Vairagi term has various meanings. A person can have Vairagya from Sansar, he can live in Sansar among all the luxaries & be Vairagi, detached mentally. Mena gives importance to the materialiastic life for her daughter, she is right from her pov, this will continue till she doesn't realise the truth of Shivji, which doesn't happen till Parvati's marriage. She is too predictable. For her Sati made a mistake by going against her parent's wish, so she doesn't want Parvati to follow the same path.
Himavan was a mountain & Mena was daughter of Pitra & Swadha, apasara Menaka was Shakuntala's mother.
Parvati's dream was her seeing past birth event, how her life had ended. It was good, atleast she will start realising who she is.
I really loved how Lakshmiji is showing Parvati'srealisation of her true self, if they show it well, it will be quite interesting.
Seeing the CVs folowing the scripture seems so good.πŸ˜ƒ

Oh i can remember now mena is got cursed in her previous birth and born to pitra and swadha later.
So our parvati is part mountain and part manusya .. Menavati is correct that a mountain can produce river and stones first, living beings next (including human are seconds ) . All her putri and putras are river and mountains is acceptable . 

NO question for parvati since she is a Avator oF  Adi sakthi...(problem arises only when they keep on insisting her as mere humanπŸ˜†).

about vairagi ya i accept that terms .

Yes dream sequence is the best part πŸ˜ƒ. 

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mnx

They could have gone w/ Himavan & Mena if jodis are in great demand πŸ˜†  Or have introduced Kama & Rati... er, never mind
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

Mnx

They could have gone w/ Himavan & Mena if jodis are in great demand πŸ˜†  Or have introduced Kama & Rati... er, never mind

If this show was on Himavan & Mena, Katha Hamare Himavan ki or Kamdev ki Kahani then definately yes.πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update! πŸ˜Š