Anandi's boundaries as a sarpanch - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nirvanlove

laughs some more **

okay lets not contribute more to the thread or chatting.

Yeah lets not chat/spam.Some vigilant Mod may close it down and/or ban us for having irrelevant fun!
Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago
Tinoo,

Like Znursingh I've always enjoyed the threads you've opened and the comments you've made in other threads like Woman11's most recent about Anandi finally meeting herself.  Very thought provoking stuff that.  

However, in this thread, we all have taken the time to counter your points and yes even though you have stated you will respond to our posts, all you have done is acknowledge the presence of the posts but you have not really taken any point of view on them.  Either, you agree, disagree or is neutral about them.  

I am really interested to know if our counter posts have swayed you in any way or not.  No ego here. Just want to read what you have to say.  You've always been very broad minded and open to opposing viewpoints and not afraid to say when you're in agreement.  We all are constantly learning from each other and I genuinely want to know what's your viewpoint now that Jyothis wedding has come and gone and also of the female foeticde etc issues you brought up and we discussed.

[QUOTE=parri814]Tinoo,

However, in this thread, we all have taken the time to counter your points and yes even though you have stated you will respond to our posts, all you have done is acknowledge the presence of the posts but you have not really taken any point of view on them.  Either, you agree, disagree or is neutral about them.

I have a similar grouse! The only people who get the courtesy of a response are a small coterie of admiring friends-the rest of us get the short shift, conveniently ignored or get rude responses (referring to my mythical big nose was beyond rude IMHO!) which do EVERYTHING but address the counter points in my posts

You've always been very broad minded and open to opposing viewpoints and not afraid to say when you're in agreement.  We all are constantly learning from each other and I genuinely want to know what's your viewpoint now that Jyothis wedding has come and gone and also of the female foeticde etc issues you brought up and we discussed.

I have NO idea WHY the TM is behaving in so uncharacteristically in this thread-Maybe she is a little taken aback at the sheer VOLUME of adverse opinion,you think?