Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Why does Mona freeze in front of Pradeep?

PrincessRu Groupbie
PrincessRu
PrincessRu

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Mona's attitude is SO PISSING OFF!!!Angry
Pradeep sunaaoed her so much! Still she just stands and stares. 

My mind was playing a comeback line to each and every useless dialogue and taanna pradeep showered on Mona. Is this woman stupid?!!

On one hand she is bringing her life back together and on the other hand she's acting like such a sissy in front of Pradeep. 

SO FED UP!! CVs, is this the way you portray a woman?!

Where is the nari shakti that they showed in Mona at the beggining of this battle?

Heights!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10prattsami_31Priyank.

vkak Newbie
vkak
vkak

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I have been in a similar situation and her reaction is initial because she believes everything will be fine and they will have the same family and she does not want to hurt pradeep. as time passes she will realize that kuch nahin bacha hai and that when she will give it back to him . I did it once I knew there was nothing to lose anymore.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555unniknairtcrPrincessRuprattsPriyank.

unniknairtcr Groupbie
unniknairtcr
unniknairtcr

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
very true,vkat.that s life.we can say when we see something on tv or in films,why can t woman do this & that.but in true life,with her 3 children,her life is with pradeep however stupid or useless he is.
noone else will love her with her kids like the way her hus does.that s for sure.however useless or stupid or whatever he is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRuPriyank.

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unniknairtcr

very true,vkat.that s life.we can say when we see something on tv or in films,why can t woman do this & that.but in true life,with her 3 children,her life is with pradeep however stupid or useless he is.
noone else will love her with her kids like the way her hus does.that s for sure.however useless or stupid or whatever he is.

I do not believe her husband loves her.  If he did he would not have cheated on her.  

Edited by desi5555 - 19 June 2012 at 5:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRuShas3Priyank.

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
sometimes keeping silent is the best punishment.the guilty person will want, provoke you to react & all you do is keep mum n stare..this will torture him like anything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index