Fan Fictions

Kriyansh SS: Touch Of Love (Ch10+Epilogue Pg71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 84

Page 1
Page   of 84
Page 2 Page 84

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Love

A passion... A desire...

It can light up someone's world

Or destroy a whole world

But

Can it awaken and revive

A Dead Heart??

Edited by kriyansh24 - 03 September 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103nivedita.mn64anu-arshapkyekteam_rockskreyageeta.allekreya.shaktiAttenton_seeker-swaron-divya_luvarshaarsha_loverkriyansh22Devilish.Angelroshnithedivagrungta11EyesfriendlysenoritashwetaKriyansh-loveJade_PreciousShemliArshaElegant_DivyasharuKR..Re..pinkypanrocksrithi.ADivya_D3_Taareycutekriya-Shravzz--FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRAShARSHA_Neetivaishukarthikaenrique305GayatriJethani-Snehaa-..-Chabhilal-..-CheekuBeetch-Anyaa_012rock_ruvicool_star14CHOCOLATEKRIYAHidden_EmotionsKunwar_AJSKriyaanshholicBeautiful_King--RAINA--only_kriyanshanniemathiaskrSaumya_D3Nirju99sweetangelpayalprrk86StolenKiss.puja_arshamaddieeeShrvz_PoPpYrIDhid3rox-Sanj-shaffy_arshaHPHolic-3kvarsha..nams..yogini64kritzzz_ArShasujana9HR-DMG4life-phenomenal-shalini_arshaDewdrops.ShaKunRoxxy47KR_anki_ArShastar_fan1nj_SRKholic-Blackheart-sapnaarshaanjali22Born2DanceCookielicious-shenz-..KR..Zehnaseeb.The007ShivaniKriYaansh960lovely7010luv_arshacrazyskyEnduranceSnigs.-Directioner--reine-SuckerPunch.-Ocean.eyes-CrazyGirl.21aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kriyansh SS: Touch Of Love (Ch10+Epilogue Pg71)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

This is a combined work written by Vaishu n Me. Hope you will like it. If it is related to any other written work we r really sorry. This is an SS n will consist of 8-10 chapters.

Index 

Chapter1 - Pg 1

Chapter2 - Pg 8

Chapter3 - Pg 14

Chapter4 - Pg 20

Chapter5 - Pg 28

Chapter6 - Pg 36

Chapter7 - Pg 45

Chapter8 - pg 53

Chapter9 - Pg 62

Chap 10 + Epilogue = Pg 71

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 20 September 2012 at 6:21am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedita.mn64-swaron-Diya_luv_D3rukhsarsaiyedarsha_loverEyesfriendlykria1996pinkypanrocksShemliArshanavya_arshaAMAR_LOVE-FrozenRain-enrique305Jahnavi_KRASAnyaa_012GayatriJethanihARSHA_NeetiCHOCOLATEKRIYAThats.me.Guni-Snehaa-love_arshaanniemathiaskrpuja_arshaNirju99--RAINA--zona_malikShrvz_PoPpYBeautiful_KingMirageSwaronEffaciousArshaliciousKriyaanshholicsapnaarshasujana9HR-DMG4liferIDhid3rox-Sanj-Roxxy47pallavi.14shalini_arshaKR_anki_ArShashaffy_arshacrazyskyZehnaseeb.The007Shivanilovely7010luv_arsha..KR..-Directioner-anjali22CookieliciousBorn2Dance-reine-aishu3003CrazyGirl.21SuckerPunch.-Ocean.eyes-

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

I stood there admiring the set-up placed for the free style motocross. The ramps were at a sufficient height enough to build up the speed and land at the other end. I loved the feel of this. No boundaries. Just racing like a magnificent gazelle, leaping like a cheetah at the end of the ramp and then finally in the sky feeling like flying like the majestic eagle and then ending on the other side to come to the ground.  The fear, the excitement and the adrenaline rush that a person experienced was unexpressed - it could only be felt.

During the day it was a sport everyone watched and hooted for. Racers coming and going, safety measures being shouted out, everyone showing their stunts during the leap, some being successful while others brutally failing. But in the late evening it became a place for people who had a completely different agenda. Some came to win the price money set up, some to experience life-threatening passion and thrill while some to impress others or fulfil a bet. No rules existed whatsoever. People howling around and a different rink being put up. Fire rings being introduced in b/w the leap to increase the excitement by bounds and this place was surely not for weak-hearted. As a matter of fact I wasn't the person to come during the mornings but nights. I came here to seek adventure. The rush I experienced through it couldn't be expressed in so many words but one thing I knew that was the happiness I received when I reached the other end was out of this world to say. Many people on the contrary came here to take out the frustration but I came here to seek happiness. This place was even called "The Ring Of Death". Gives an eerie feeling inside but this was the true nature of the place.

As I came out with my dirtway bike and got ready to launch I saw a person dragging the bike. That person was 2 turns after me. God knows what happened I felt an attraction to person as though an aura was emanating outside from him and ready to take me in. This was the first time I ever felt this. I quickly pushed all these weird thoughts aside and got ready as the shot was made announcing my turn. I glanced around the stadium. All of them chanting my name - Rey... Yes Rey ... Rey was the sole ruler here. Nobody could compete against him thats me... I made a launch and i successfully made the leap across the rings of fire. Though this place was rough but still all the precautions were made to avoid any injury due to the set-up unless and until u urself made a faulty jump and the suits were also made fire-proof. As I returned after keeping my bike I saw that person's was turn up. I stopped there to see him. Why? I wasn't able to find the answer. That person made the jump. It was an impressive jump but too high such that the person's back was touching the rings and ...

Then it happened. That person jacket caught fire. But the jump that person made was actually felt like that someone shooting fireball b/w rings of fire and all of them existing independently. That person came down through the ramp. There occurred a deadly silence across the dirtways and then suddenly the crowd erupted into cheers. This was the first time they witnessed anything like that. The fire on the person's back was extinguished. I was staring him coming near me. He removed his jacket and then his helmet. And I was stunned and was rooted to my place. This person wasn't a he but a she...

Yes that one was a woman. That was the biggest shock I had received not becoz she came to the dirtways to race. Many women came there. I was stunned to the core becoz of the way she had performed. No one ever attempted a shooting fireball stunt but she attempted it and did it proficiently. I was highly impressed but what itched me that it felt like she was doing this to kiss the death. As she crossed me I had a closer look towards her face. Her face showed tranquillity, peace, pureness and innocence but at the same time it seemed to lack flavour. It felt like life had been sucked out of a beautiful creation but it still the beauty remain intact but it was incomplete somewhere. The strangest part was I was fascinated by her. Many women came here out of dejection and sadness. Somewhere they also lacked flavour but I had never felt such a pull towards a person like I was feeling now. I didn't know what it was but I knew one thing:

I had to find out everything about her

I went home and laid on my bed. Sleep wasn't the one to accompany me today. This was the first time I was ever affected by a girl to such an extent. Well, to be precise this was the first time at all that I was affected by a girl. Each and every girl wanted to be with me but for the time being I wasn't looking for these things. My life included just my brother and this passion. But today her sight, her face, her walk all attracted me like a magnet. I wanted to know each and everything about her.

The next day I went again to the dirtways and I reached there before the races. My turn was in the last slot but nevertheless I came. I didn't want to lose her sight. God knows what that was but I wanted to know her especially the sadness that existed along with the beauty. I waited for my turn hoping she would turn up. She did but at the same time as yesterday. I was so happy to see her. I decided to strike up a conversation as her chance got over. She did another magnificent but highly dangerous stunt. The same feeling radiated as though she was trying to touch the death. When she was returning I called behind her. She didn't stop. I called her again and again but in response she only turned her head and gave a glare towards me and that was the time our eyes met. Her eyes - they told a different story it seemed. The depths of those eyes called me to travel through them and unravel all the mysteries. A total dark endless realm of something - didn't know how to correctly describe them was visible. It comprised of sadness mostly but also it seemed there was a suppressed fire lightened in it. She just went away. It was the first time a girl didn't notice me and it didn't turn into a wounded pride like it should have but it filled me with more curiosity.

It then became a routine. I would be there and after my chance I would stand there to get her glimpse and then quickly change and come back to witness her stunts. I enquired a lot about her but it seemed like she didn't make any contacts and her public life it seemed as if it didn't exist at all. But this fascinated me more. The only thing I could gather was her name - Kriya Ghai.

Edited by kriyansh24 - 22 June 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorKriyaansh3103anushka.junejanivedita.mn64anu-arshaskreyaarchisha06ratika16-swaron-madhu_swaronswaron_lovedivya_luvarshaarsha_loverarushiiiArSha_Foreverstar94KoolKatzkimshuJeeya_Angelroshnithedivagrungta11kria1996Eyesfriendlysenoritashwetanavya_arshasuchitrabehera..ANVESHA..Jade_PrecioussharuKRpinkypanrocks-Shravzz-trishikarajput0-FrozenRain--CheekuBeetch-hARSHA_Neetivaishukarthikaenrique305GayatriJethaniJahnavi_KRAS..-Chabhilal-..arul01Jinal3patelpreeti_kreyashivi_reyloverThats.me.Gunidazzlingmanavicool_star14smileysmirock_ruviCHOCOLATEKRIYAkittu_arshaekiholo--Ritu--Beautiful_King--RAINA--ArshaliciousKriyaanshholicLuvAly_KriYanshanniemathiaskrachuARpuja_arshaSaumya_D3StolenKiss.100littledevilsprrk86Nirju99EffaciousMirageSwaronmaddieeedon girlssweetangelpayalPumpkinnsujana9HR-DMG4lifeenriquerIDhid3rox-Sanj-nj_SRKholicsapnaarshaHPHolic-3kvarshashaffy_arshayogini64..nams.._sweetannu_shalini_arshaPihu.k11Roxxy47pallavi.14sumimitaKR_anki_ArShadaisydee425kritzzz_ArSha---Shailu---star_fan1anjali22HetuChaseVSCookieliciousBorn2Dance-reine-luv_arshaThe007Shivani-Blind.Dance-KriYaansh960Endurancekuhu_ArshacrazyskybluelashesSnigs...KR..Zehnaseeb.dancersqueenlovely7010Flame.Of.Rose-Ocean.eyes-SuckerPunch.CrazyGirl.21aishu3003

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Res

Unres

Loved each n every word u used in writing d updt...

Awesome start.

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 19 June 2012 at 9:41pm

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
res
unres

Amazing Update gals.
wow u both in combination its perfect.
wonderful start and Loved the way u described the feelings of Rey and the turmoil of Kria by Rey's words.
Thanks for pm.

Do continue soon.

Edited by asmaju - 19 June 2012 at 9:08am

rIDhid3rox

IF-Rockerz

rIDhid3rox

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
res...

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged