Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Dynamic between Pankhuri and Avantika

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the dynamic between Pankhuri and Avantika will be interesting to watch.

Obviously she has her disagreements with her ex-husband. She is wealthy and career oriented, and she did not appreciate her ex-husband's 'middle-class mentality'

Pankhuri comes from a middle-class family. Obviously with connections, as it was obvious from her mama, but middle-class none-the-less

She is simple and Avantika is complicated.

How will it play out?

Will she appreciate Pankhuri for making Aditya once again believe in love? Or will she be intolerable?

I see this show as a love story between two very different people. I hope it doesn't turn into a saas-bahu saga

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post! 👏 I think this show is going to be very interesting and I am presuming that Avantika will think negatively about Pankhuri as she is middle class and also very simple I can sense that she wont be a nice Mother In Law to start off with but maybe with the change in Aditya she may change! But I can only sense her as a person who will always use the class system as an insult 😕 I think Nana ji will play a positive role in the leads lives and will help Pankhuri! 😳But for now I think we want the couple to meet and just get to know their pasts a bit more especially Aditya's its very intriguing! 😕 One more thing the show is about a young couple trying to balance their lives with old values and modernity so I'm guessing Pankhuri will be from the sort of old values and Aditya with the modernity and how they adjust themeselves to each other's lifestyles! 😃  But we all know that opposites attract 😳 Exciting stuff I must say hope this show is different becuase I dont want it to be something like YRKKH its a good show but I want to watch something new! 😃Hope this treats us with that! 😃
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will agree with u Yuks!!!
It will be interesting to see How Avantika and Pankhuri will actually interact with each other. Its very clear that Avantika will not accept Pankhuri as her Daughter-in-law and Pankhuri as per her upbringing will always look forward to Avantika...And then. it will be nice to see How they r gonna interact with each other!!! Hope, CVs handle it in a different and a good way...not like any other drama!!!
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with everything you have said :)
I hope that they do get along with each other because as time passes on, I feel that Aditya will fall in love with Pankhuri and obviously will understand that not every relationship has the same ending as some go on forever.
Because of this, I think that Avantika will start to like Pankhuri for what she is doing though at the start, their will be complications between the two.

Like always, I don't want this show to turn out to be one of those amazing shows at first but then turning into a saas-bahu drama. I mean thats how the show Navya was.. it really did hook me in at first but then I totally let go of it because of the marriage and then the conspiracies. (Btw, I really didn't  mean to offend anyone by saying what I have about the Navya serial)

ShehroonRiaz

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Firstly, I don't think Avantika will think highly of Pankhuri and Pankhuri will try her level best to gain the love in her MIL. I am not saying that Avantika will be 'evil MIL' from the start but she also won't like Pankhuri's lifestyle compared to hers. And Pankhuri will kind of remind her of Harish, making it harder for her to like Pankhuri.
JJ15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Avantika may not accept her at first, but for her son she might.
She is educated and sensible, so I don't think this will turn into one of those typical saas bahu dramas.
Avantika does not seem like a negative character, she loves her son and will have sensible reasons for her actions.
She may think that her son will have the same problems as she did due to the difference in "class", but this thought will not make her turn into an evil MIL, because I think she is a wise MIL. She will not stoop that low.

rajulpandey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
"class", but this thought will notmake her turn into an evil MIL, because I think she is a wise MIL.She will not stoop that low. To slow.
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know why everyone is assuming avantika to be CLASS-CONSCIOUS...i don't think she will react like that with pankhuri...both avatika n pankhuri r ambitious n they can make a gr8 duo of saas-bahu...it's just that avantu has some issues in her life that needs to be sorted...once pankhu solves them avantu will be fine...in harish's FBs avantu was laughing n behaving normally...that's the real avatika n she will be back soon..:D
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It will be good for Pankhuri to come to Diwan household after sorting out Avantu-Harish difference. However hard and high0handed she might look from exterior, she know that she had failed in fulfilling many relations in life and that's what creates a sense of insecurity and despondency in her mind...That's the reason she is trying to gap the bridge between her son of late and is taking interest in Adi's personal life...

If that's solved (hopefully so by Panya)..then MIL and DIL relationship will not be that sour...still i dont think it will be sweet either and no doubt will be interesting to see how it is developed in the long run...
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
welll...i dont think she wont dislike pankhuri..infact i think she will love her very much...but as we have seen she is very intorvert type and very sophisticated type who dosnt love shouting acept to harish...and she is very much deeply in love with harish...yes she has a problem with evryone around..its not about midle clas thinking its about her self...even if its midle class ..he thinking is things should be her way...whateva way it should be her way...erst she is least bother...and if she had problem with midle clas thinking she wouldnt hve thought of adi and pankhuri meeting...what tillnow i have analysis she is person of ego...wants things acording to her and her need and she wants to have upper hand in evrything and most of all wants evry oen to understand her wihout she showing any kind of emotions to them and want evryone to think highly of her