Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rathi_95

Groupbie

rathi_95

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i was just wondering... as audience what do you guys want to see happen next, in terms of like the story line?? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what are we looking forward to??" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine94

IF-Dazzler

sunshine94

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i want it to be intense luv story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

where heroine fights to prove love exists,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

n hero fights for non-existence of luv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.tabinda

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I don't really know at this point in time. I only say this because the story hasn't exactly moved and plus I don't really know fully as to what is happening. I think we need a little more time and only after that you could probably predict/wish for a certain track to start..

happy.uk

happy.uk

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
something really different and unexpacted i guess but with out spoiling the main story,loool but please nothing to daft though lol

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

At the moment Its too early to say anything. Smile I am looking forward to the show. Smile

I definetly want this love story to be different.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 19 June 2012 at 1:06pm

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Its too early to expect anything from CVs Wink .. Let they give us a complete introduction of all the characters in the first week Smile.. Of course the start of Adi-Pankhudi relation will be not smooth LOL .. It will take time for them to understand each other Ouch.. Atleast from Adi's side ..  

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Its too early to expect anything from CVs Wink .. Let they give us a complete introduction of all the characters in the first week Smile.. Of course the start of Adi-Pankhudi relation will be not smooth LOL .. It will take time for them to understand each other Ouch.. Atleast from Adi's side ..  
Agreed. I don't know why but this show reminds me of the movie Kya  Dil Ne Kaha? Confused

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Show seems interesting, hero doesnt believe in love, heroine firmly believes in love and marriage. 
Reminds me of my most favorite show ever Kaisa Yeh Pyar hai starring Iqbal Khan and Neha Bamb.

Same concept there, many similarities, in KYPH hero was a singer and played the drums when upset, in this show hero played drums today when upset... KYPH heroine lived in Nainital which is a small town in the Himalayas, here she lives in Himachal Pradesh small town. Hope this show is as interesting and passionate as that one!
Good to see Mukesh Khanna after a long time! And also the actress playing hero's mom is a good one, just saw her as Gunjan's mom in Sapne suhane ladakpan ke on Zee TV!

seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.