Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
indu arrested once again...kya pichle kisi janm ka rishta h tmhara lockup se jo baar baar waha pahuch jate ho...kya karoge apne chauchak style ka waha...please make u free soon and try to be sympathetic towards sanchi...please please please punchu itna kr do

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
really, he got arrested. So Shweta has been found?
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
so swetha was in that adda after all? for some reason, I thought she wouldn't ... 

i live in UK.. so I get the online updates only after 15 minutes or so.. and then I watch and then write down the updates for everyone here lol...
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Shraddha from his guilty look in the precap, I knew he would get arrested. I look forward to reading your update Shraddha. Wanna see how you word this turn of events!Edited by Namita.Murti - 11 years ago
madanike thumbnail
I just hope they don't drag it and finish this track off as soon as possible
Namita-M thumbnail
By the way, Sonali and Reshma, have you commented on the new atricle on Pooja aka Sanchi. Remember, commenting on articles will help improve ranking. On the first page of the forum, its on the right hand side! 
Sonali.S thumbnail
ok namz i will definately do so. No today indu made a fool of sanchi by shifting her to another place. He will be arrested in the hospital where he will take bleeding shweta with her. Shweta will somehow point her finger towards indu...may be for saving her life..but police will think as a culprit and then finally by sanchi's statement police will arrest him.

For that watch SBS
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sonali thansk for letting us know..i havent seen the episode yet...i cant believe he got arrested..so does that mean indu will be back into the court? if soi hope he drags that Sadanand into this ðŸ˜Š

x
Sonali.S thumbnail
i dont think he will involve anyone with him. But kafi action me ja rha tha police ke saath and was giving a angry luk at sanchi...he will get out before elections. Uske interview se to aisa hi laga...god knows aage kya hoga
Anitkh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haaa our indu honey eyes gets arrested at the hospital :( shweta ne ungli uthayi indu ke taraf so the police takes him away, dekho sbs segment post me i uploaded it