Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
indu arrested once again...kya pichle kisi janm ka rishta h tmhara lockup se jo baar baar waha pahuch jate ho...kya karoge apne chauchak style ka waha...please make u free soon and try to be sympathetic towards sanchi...please please please punchu itna kr do

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11madanikedevraniharishFaayeyNamzzlashyHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INDU ...AGAIN" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
really, he got arrested. So Shweta has been found?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikedevraniharishFaayeylashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
so swetha was in that adda after all? for some reason, I thought she wouldn't ... 

i live in UK.. so I get the online updates only after 15 minutes or so.. and then I watch and then write down the updates for everyone here lol...

Edited by lashy - 19 June 2012 at 6:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeFaayeyNamzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Shraddha from his guilty look in the precap, I knew he would get arrested. I look forward to reading your update Shraddha. Wanna see how you word this turn of events!

Edited by Namita.Murti - 19 June 2012 at 7:00am

devraniharishFaayeylashy

madanike

madanike

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I just hope they don't drag it and finish this track off as soon as possible

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayeylashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
By the way, Sonali and Reshma, have you commented on the new atricle on Pooja aka Sanchi. Remember, commenting on articles will help improve ranking. On the first page of the forum, its on the right hand side! 

Faayeylashy

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
ok namz i will definately do so. No today indu made a fool of sanchi by shifting her to another place. He will be arrested in the hospital where he will take bleeding shweta with her. Shweta will somehow point her finger towards indu...may be for saving her life..but police will think as a culprit and then finally by sanchi's statement police will arrest him.

For that watch SBS

devraniharishFaayeylashy

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Sonali thansk for letting us know..i havent seen the episode yet...i cant believe he got arrested..so does that mean indu will be back into the court? if soi hope he drags that Sadanand into this Smile

x

Sonali.Slashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.