Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
its really nice plz continue.

And plz update "Childhood of Raizaadas" also 
Thank u 
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys thanks a lot for all your comments and likes. I dint expected that you all would like it so much. It was real fun to read your comments. I was jumping around while reading them.
Really thanks a lot and loads. It was all unexpected to know that you all would love to read more.
Buddy me for PMs.

The Story is all still from Arnav's point of view.

I woke up suddenly thinking that I was late for office but was relaxed when I saw the clock. It was just seven. There was enough time for office. I nearly spent half an hour in the bath which was long enough from the usual bath time. Everyday my bath couldn't last more than fifteen minutes but today I just stood under shower thinking absolutely about nothing not even meeting schedules, no day plans, no deals, no tenders absolutely nothing. Suddenly I heard the strange sound of anklet. I thought Di came in my room so I called out.

"Di are you there out?" but strangely there was no reply it was then my beauty bathing sessions ended up. Even the wardrobe selection took a long while today then usual. What was making me think so much over everything? I took out a brown shirt and then was about to take out my usual black but somewhere I was not satisfied. Dint know why but today I suddenly wanted to change my look. So I wore a white suit with peacock blue shirt instead of black.

I heard that strange sound of anklet again and looked back to see if anyone was there in my room. But there was no one. Where was this sound coming from? Di was no where in my room so where was this sound coming from. Neither it was Laxmi's bell that hung in her neck. I  ignored it and went in front of the mirror to do hair. Why was I feeling to look different today? This change wasn't there from so many years then why all of a sudden?

Everyone were waiting at the breakfast table for me. I wore the shoes and picked up my laptop bag and climbed down the stairs. DI and HP were arranging breakfast at the table and suddenly when they saw me the tray which was there in their hands dropped down in shocked and their mouths were gapping and were left open. Their eyes popped out of their sockets. What was so shocking?

"Chote you look... You look..." she was unable to complete sentences as if she was asthma patient. Any person who talked in pauses irked me a lot. "DI...what?" I asked her.

"Chote you look so handsome today... What a great change." she commented. Well she sort of complimented me but all the compliments felt like comments to me. As a person's beauty is not by his dress but by his nature. Maa looked at me and did sort of circles and twisters and swirls in the air and around her head and said "Mere bachche ko kisi ki nazar na lage." (Hope no evil touches you) it was now embarrassing me to hell.

"Well if your complimentary session is over then can we start breakfast? You are not seeing him for the first time." dad complained.  He was always the serious kind. I was not scared of him but was sometimes irritated with this behavior of his. But he did cared a lot for Maa. He always taught everyone the manners, and was always "Follow-the rules" kind of man.

I quickly finished the breakfast and ran for the office though there was enough time left. But why this hurry to rush towards office. There was a strange lump and knot feeling in my throat, chest and stomach. I knew that it was not of pain but was of some kind of excitement which I wasn't able to understand.

I quickly stepped down when office was up. Those strange anklet sounds didn't left me even here. Where was that sound coming from. It was now really getting up on my nerves. This sound didn't helped any good but it instead tightened up the knot and made the lump even more worse. It was driving me crazy. I drove away to office.

I walked in my office and as I reached the entrance that strange sound was there again. There were a group of girls walking in front of me but they all were either in skirts and or jeans. I looked around and again looked back to those girls. One of them was not in jeans. It was some other dress what you call it as chudiar or chudidar. Whatever it was. I took a closer look and glanced narrowing my eyes.

'Yes! Yes she was wearing it.' Who was that girl? I walked towards that group to find out who it was?

Only the shocking part came up when I found out that it was Khushi. She was wearing it!!!!????!!!!

Was it really her? I once again narrowed my eyes and saw that yes it was her only. While I was staring her the other girls were gazing over me as if they haven't  seen me earlier.

She was wearing a deep blue and white suit today. It was kind of frock like but a long one upto her knee (he means Anarkali) Our dress color matched today...!!!! She had tied her hairs into plaits today. She looked cute even in this kind of attire...

'Wait... Cute...???? What was that Arnav? You thinking about her as cute????' I thought to myself.

I was embarrassed by my thoughts. She was about to take a step and that sound was again audible.

"Were you there in my room today?" I asked her quickly before she left or before other eyes too popped on me.

"No Sir." she gave a short reply and walked away. As she walked her anklets were giving those similar sounds which I heard this morning. If she wasn't there then how come her anklets sound was audible in my room. It was driving me crazy and so without wasting any time further I walked into my cabin.

While I walked through the staff marching towards my cabin I could feel everybody's gaze on me, but not her. Why? I quickly stole a glance at her from the corner of my eyes. She was sitting at her desk with her head down one her table. Why she didn't looked at me? Am I looking that awful?

I walked up into my cabin and stood near window pane. I checked myself into glass. The suit was okay. Even my hairs are fine. Then what? Oh God! There's a hair on my white suit. Yes! This was the reason she dint see me. Stupid hair. It spoiled all my impression.

Wait...! What...? Impression...? Where did this come from...? From when did I start impressing people...? And that too her...?

I saw her down from the window. She was still working with her head down. Was she this serious about her job or was she just acting? If she loves doing work so much then well fine she will get more work to do. There was sudden rage in me dint know where it suddenly popped up in my head.

I picked up the phone and dialed the extension to call Aman and said him to send Khushi in my cabin.

He just answered and went back to work. It was ten minutes since I made the call. She wasn't still up.

And then after a second I heard that sound of her anklet again and that strange feeling was back, the lump in my throat and the knot in my stomach. I felt a strange itching inside my stomach as if I was sitting in a ride in some amusement park. (He means butterflies kind of feeling)

She knocked the door.

Precap:

Khushi cries in front of ASR.

Arnav Singh Raizada does the most impossible thing in the history of his life.

Guys Arnav's Dhak Dhak is in next update as this one became too long.

Wanna read His true feelings? Wanna read more?

I bet that his Dhak Dhak is more powerful and Intense and you all will enjoy it more than you enjoyed Khushi's Dhak Dhak in the show.

Plz drop your precious comments. Guys I have given you  a long update so i need long comments. Plz no one liners or two liners. Next update will be after minimum 10 pages of comments. that would exclude my thanks giving comments.

Edited by Rosyln419 - 11 years ago
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved it 
awesome story 
do continue and thnx for the PM
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story...loved it...
continue soon...
thanks for the pm
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Stupid hair...?
really?
I think you are stupid, my dear Arnav.

IT was really funny.
it is nice to read Arnav's pov.
cont. soon
thanks 4 the PM
Cant wait for Arnav's Dhak Dhak.
I think Khushi is really worried? Is there something wrong with her babuji?
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  Awesome update ! 
   Loved It! Waiting for 'ASR dhak dhak'
Continue soon!
Roslyn1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sooryalekshmi

Stupid hair...?
really?
I think you are stupid, my dear Arnav.

IT was really funny.
it is nice to read Arnav's pov.
cont. soon
thanks 4 the PM
Cant wait for Arnav's Dhak Dhak.
I think Khushi is really worried? Is there something wrong with her babuji?

Arnav's gone all crazy behind her and he himself dont know about it.
The Dhak Dhak update will be after long comments.
Punkin22 thumbnail
Roslyn, I am simply loving this story through ASR point of view.  Knowing what he is thinking and feeling is sensational.  I could not stop myself from laughing at some of his thoughts.  He is clueless so far.  Looking forward to your update to see what ASR does next...
It was marvelous and funny  that they dressed alike in same colors.😆😆😆😆 Great post.
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG . . This is Amazing . . I love to imagine these scenes . . U'r doing great Job , . Simply Awesome 
Roslyn1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Roslyn, I am simply loving this story through ASR point of view.  Knowing what he is thinking and feeling is sensational.  I could not stop myself from laughing at some of his thoughts.  He is clueless so far.  Looking forward to your update to see what ASR does next...

It was marvelous and funny  that they dressed alike in same colors.😆 Great post.

Thanks Punkin. It was nice to know that you liked it so much.
Glad I made you laugh.