Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Anish's behaviour...has he really changed??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NivRenDeewani

Goldie

NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Hi girls, although im not new to IF but this is my first time posting in this forum.

Iv been a silent reader on this forum and have been reading many posts asking why there  is a change in Anish's behaviour and what is his motive.

This is just my observasion and i might be wrong but i want to still share with u all and see what u think. 

When Anish enetered we somewhat saw him as an angel sent to help suvreen. He started off being her saviour, teaching her to focus and he seemed like a great person nd a good character But if u look closely there was always a hidden evilness behind everything he did with suvreen. I started to have my dobts on Anish in the library giving suvreen the paper she signed for Princi. Why did he do that? what was his motive ??We r still not told. There must be something he can gain by giving her those papers...when suvreen asked how he got it, he was a bit hessisant... But i put that thought aside when i saw him be the perfect mentor for suvreen.

But then again, the scene of him and princi...when princi tells anish that she want DSPC to be like Harvred and Oxford...look at his face...there was a strange look and a strange tone in his voice...But he was verry subtle not to show his true face just yet

BUT the scene with Gaynesh was the cake and we saw his evil intentions and it follows on till the recent episode.

Now This is what i think WHY anish is doing all this.  There is a bigger motive then being jelouse or getting revenge of Yuvraj or falling for Suvreen. For the story to go ahead with twist and turns, we need a evil foce to drive it (this is mostly the case in hindi serial) , And for this show, Anish will be shown as the character of Evil. He has the evil motive from the start and he has been using Suvreen till the begenning and now , to get his plans to work.  HOWEVER, he is not alone...now readers i may be completly off track and be wrong with this assumtion but i think Anish is not alone in this evil plan of his and his copartner is none other the princi's assistance (forgot his name)

See princi's assistance from the start has been shown to have intention to overthrow princi...And he has repeatdly told us that inorder to get the upper hand it was very veryy important to use Suvreen in this game. He was the one to urge Yuvraj to suport Suvreen to get into collage, he had helped suvreen behind her back just for his motives...He cant do much action to suceed his plan and that  is where Anish comes in.  Both Assistance of princi and Anish's main game player to their sucess is Suvreen.

I am sure Anish and this assistance of princi has some connection and Anish's motive is the same ...to get princi out and rule DSPC...His plans has been involving Suvreen in everything just as the assistance of princi was wanting...and getting Suvreen for GS was directed to DSPC...Helping suvreen out was only for DSPC...in the besharrmi march , he knew that Suvreen needed to be suported  to get to his ultimate goal.  Stealling of NOC , im sure Anish also had a hand...

So in conclusion i think Anish is not alone in his game...in the begining of the show we were given hint by that assistance of overrulling and throwing out princi and this is possibly why and what Anish has come to do and his ultimate goal.

So what u think girls? Am i totally off track and going nuts and thinking too much??? quite possibly. Anyways i would love to hear your views. And if my above post hurt anyone unintentionally then i appologise in advance. 

Shova

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsveera-luvAnikz003surbhi_d3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anish's behaviour...has he really changed??" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
WoW, CSI agent...
Nice work! I did not thought that far yet...
Yes, I think we all noticed that we were
wrong when we taught Aneesh was a
nice character and we saw that in the
latest episodes...
But I don't get his motive, I mean what
does he want, will he get when Suvreen
signs up  for GS? It is so weird, they did
not even give a hint...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hey Shova!
That's a really good observation!

Yes, we have noticed a lot of change in Anish's behaviour and are unable to understand why he has transformed from the mentor to an evil person?
When he entered the show, I liked his character because he brought a lot of positive energy in the show and was a perfect mentor. 
However, right from the besharmi march sequence his background score has changed to an evil one and his expressions and everything look confusing.

What was more strange came up in yest's precap where he fights up with someone and says 'don't ever ask me who am I'. It's quite strange and confusing.

I never thought this from your point of view like right from the beginning he was here for a motive but I have a feeling that maybe you are right.

Well, all I want is no more issues between Yuvreen..!

Let's see what the show has in store for us..

NivRenDeewani

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Anish is a mysterious character and i must say the MOST INTERESTING ONE. 

He is strategic, manipulative and very very clever. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisurbhi_d3

NivRenDeewani

Goldie

NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
HAAAHHA Yes CSI agent Wink watch too much of mystery shows so i guess this  is the effect.

Anyways I think the motive for getting Suvreen as the GS is because Anish has seen the effct and power she has over  all the students...He want to use her power in advantage of his evil motive (what ever it is)... So if Suvreen is the GS, then he can slwly and cunningly put ideas into get head, and he knws that suvreen wil listen to him and she will do what he says and slowly he will get closer to his evil motive...But not to fear i think Suvreen is extremly smart, she will find out about Anish soon and our hero Yuvraj is there naa Big smile

And thankyou girls for ur replies...sorry didnt reply individually

veera-luv

veera-luv

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
yaar mujhse to wait hi nahi ho rha..donno what is this but surely thrilling...dangerous..mysterious...

NivRenDeewani

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Nice observation yaar...!!!
I think Kuch aisa hi ho sakta hai!!

NivRenDeewani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.