Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Riya3193

Riya3193

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I'm sorry but I don't see the main leads connecting in reality. The main actor seems to fit in the role but the actress, somehow I just can't connect with her. Also I don't see it happening in reality. No offence to anyone. It's just my personal opinion and as part of the audience I think I'm allowed to put my opinion out there.  For me if it was reality the main lead actor and actress wouldn't connect but that is just my personal opinion.  Anyway what do you guys think?

Edited by Riya3193 - 19 June 2012 at 5:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheNikil1shehroon_riazaachusthecraze92princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main Lead" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
both are acting good but the way Pankhuri odd nature is portraited in show does not appeal to me...
i mean how can she be ready so early to marry??
dont she have dreams to become successsful??
why she is aimless??

or dis is another serial coming up for bechari bahu type??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shehroon_riaz

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Totally agree with what you have said and the comment above mine...
Well, I'm sure her uncle said in yesterday's episode to her to study with full concentration and then get a job. I can't remember the exact wordings but it was something like that and then all of a sudden, she's agreed to get married. 
Yesterday, I didn't take much notice but now that you speak of it, I kind of know what you mean..

armaan_lover

Groupbie

armaan_lover

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Well speaking of her aim there a scene where Pankhuri is having lunch with the family and she tells them while the discuss the proposal that she wants to complete her studies first and in reply her family says that there is no hurry she only needs to meet the guy and if she likes him only then things will materialise and her father says that this proposal will not effect her studies

secondly the scene where her Uncle come he asks Pankhuri that how r ur studies going to which she replies that my studies are going with full swing.

so all in all pankhuri might not be ambitious but she does aim to be educated

That how I see her

and i guess this couple in the next few weeks could do wonders because they are new and raw and very pleasing to the eye

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
i am trying to be neutral n not that judgmental..n not to go on a all out dislike mode..but well i kinda really really like Aditya..but the girl..a nah nah.. he should have gotten a prettier heroin opposite him...

they just don't click as a jodi for me... he looks so good and she...

anyway let me see if the couple grows on me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riya3193stunninstar

Riya3193

Riya3193

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

i am trying to be neutral n not that judgmental..n not to go on a all out dislike mode..but well i kinda really really like Aditya..but the girl..a nah nah.. he should have gotten a prettier heroin opposite him...

they just don't click as a jodi for me... he looks so good and she...

anyway let me see if the couple grows on me...

Exactly! I mean do you in reality see a guy like him go for an ordinary below average looking girl like her?? I mean these days no matter how ugly the guy is the girl always has to be pretty..plus it's set in Himachal...she doesn't really look like a girl from Himachal...but maybe that's just my opinion 

Edited by Riya3193 - 19 June 2012 at 4:15pm

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
It's just the second episode Embarrassed but it all matters on opinion too. I find that while Adi has a hard core anti-family/love look on life, Pankhuri had to have the 'marriage is good/great' look on life. If her parents were married for 25 years, then I think she should be 23 years old and in a small town where she grew up watching people get married, I kind of think she had the hopes to get married too.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09

fungirl09

Groupbie

fungirl09

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
This what the concept of the show is. A person who grew up in a broken home and someone who grew up in a loving home, Please give them a chance and let the story unfold.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywood_fanalicemath

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.