Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

How are choreographers allotted to the stars?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Juanita

Juanita

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I wonder how choreographers are allotted to the stars? I mean, is there some system like lottery? I might be wrong, but I think the first season of JDJ did have some lottery system to pair the stars and the choreographers.
I ask, because how come Bharti got the "sturdy" one? Salman and that other guy from DID get the "hot" girls who can dance? etc. Is JDJ selecting partners on their own? If so, then its a little unfair for some dancers/stars...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How are choreographers allotted to the stars?" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Agree...I too had the same question...

Edited by Sunitha_Swayam - 19 June 2012 at 5:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
ditto me too was wondering how stars select their choreographers cuz im not sure if choreographers are powerful enough to choose their stars 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-pickachu

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
its definitely not random assignment. 

i think they take into account looks and togetherness predicted chemistry LOL .  and offscreen personalities, i guess.

but definitely not random allocations, , ,

personally i raelyl wish it was random allocations coz then its more of a chalenge. . but oh well. . i am damn sure its not. .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-arunima_LUITpickachu

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I think the channel/production house decide based on suitability and also past success/ past contestants for the choreographer. E.g, Salman got hot starlets twice, Shampa got hot TV stars twice, next time they may give both non-dancers just to even things out, or someone who has consistently got non-dancers may get a younger and fitter contestant for a change (Marishcha last season, before that I think she had Ram Kapoor  and Mr Negi the hockey player etc, then she got Chang who is young and had already a prior vote bank). I don't know if the stars can request a particular choreographer, maybe a very popular star can, but mostly I guess its the channels decision.Smile

Edited by atria - 19 June 2012 at 6:49am

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
it is based on whom channel wants to reach where ...

GC got shampa means he will reach on the top

Prityusha got Deepak means she is in top 3 pakka

Same way Esha got Salman 

Bharti got Savio ...mostly he reaches till top 5 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.