Posted: 11 years ago
Oh my God, is that true? Damn, that is so romantic! Thank you so much for the info! Can I have a link to the segments? 
Originally posted by fanofluvstories

just saw sbs segment 2day. says kushal will go bald as d show demands that !!!! i cannot imagine him like that !!!

Dats great!!!!

Now viewers who have been complaning abt cancer track not taken seriously..i guess they would get anwers...n its so nice that actors r ready to show it realistic...n i guess Kushal wouldnt go bals..i guess that would be soe kind of makeup that will b used...may b...its a guess😊..
this news its defntly good..n if u post the link it would b great..n thnks for this piece of good news...😊
i didn't saw
but virat can do anything for his maanvi😳
in sbs thy shwd sanjay  in agneepath..., 
It was shown on chughalkhor Aunty section...
ya even i saw chugalkhor aunty told this matter...virat going to bald but didnt told about manvi...but its very romantic sequence... and virman forever...
virat bald nooo🤢.so mannu will also be bald nooo.🤢
but mannu ke liye virat kuch bhi kar saktha hei.wow kya pyaar hei.
It would definitely be the sweetest thing a guy could do for his girl but at the same time it will definitely not sit well with the audience ..

By the way, if CVs have any such track, i thought jeevika will be the one going bald.. Hmm. This is news !!!
Wow!! ...I was expecting something like this...I am glad it is actually happening...wondering whether Nia would go bald as well?? 😕

Thanks for sharing 😊

TAKLA VIRAAT   NAHI NAHI NAHI 🤢...CVS HAVE U LOST IT😡