hanuman prasad

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i miss shiv pandit as hanuman prasad,there is no one for chandu except him.how can chandu fall for bajrang??She used to be in awe of hanuman.ah i hate seeing bajrang.no ill feeling towards the actor but..😭
well i think that CC realized that makkhan sing is not into her i mean he was so mean to her and i don't like the way bajrang is treating her either... but at least he loves her 
he just doesn't want to die and  he doesn't want to ruin CC life by making her a widow... hope to see the old babaji person is a fake one so at least the love story can start back again...
First thank you for not bashing the actor.

Secondly, the two characters are completely different.

HP didn't love CC and was just in the police station as a matter of convenience so that he wouldn't be behind bars and he could get a free life.

BP loves CC, but, as TF304 said, doesn't want to see CC widowed because he would die if he gets married. If he finds out that the baba is fake, then there's nothing stopping him, but until then, his supposed bad luck is stopping him from telling CC that he loves her.

Actually... I have got used to BP trying to propose CC.. and CC always playing ignorant... But since the change happened.. I am kind of missing the old BP... and CC's situation is now same as it was during HP

Yeah but BP still seems to miss CC. He's always looking around for CC.

I agree that CC's situation has become the same, but it's a lot more believable. In HP's case she was just running after him to get a kiss or hug him. In this case, she's running after BP to get him to agree that he loves her.
I really miss Hanuman Prasad 😒
I so want to make an AT for him where all his fans can gather and talk about him. He will always be a part of this show. :) Though he left many years back, he is still being remembered by many. This shows he really had something that makes people remember him till now. :)
I wish we can see him in any other serial or in this one back again (not replacing BP, as I like BP alot too).

Can we really make his AT?😃
I am saying this because other characters can be discussed as they are part of the show, but for him everyday we cannot make several topics discussing him. That would be inappropriate since he is no more part of this show. So an AT can make us able to discuss him & also wont pollute the forum's atmosphere. :)
Edited by Princezz22 - 11 years ago
to make it clear,hanuman prasad loved chandramukhi,i watched show from the beginning,he did not wanted chandu to know his truth because he actually lied to them,but he loved chandramukhi plus he looked so compatible with chandramukhi and was doing great comedy.