~~ *Door To Hell* ~~ (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 151

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
jkrykryi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ *Door To Hell* ~~ (Page 45)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
dtut

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
'o'ip'[o;uo

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
kilik;pik;pi

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
*thumps up*
mast update hai EQ

Edited by --Kinjal-- - 01 October 2012 at 7:23am

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Hola Kinjz...

Eyesfriendly

Eyesfriendly

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
amazing update..
loved it..
nd sorry 4 the late reply...

Dazzling_Smile

IF-Dazzler

Dazzling_Smile

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Heya guyz.. yup here I m.. and here is your update..

Wo kya hena.. past wale ka aj bohat extreme me fokat wala diya and iska ehm ehm wala… kya karun.. mood nahi tha likhne ka… now don't bash me ok !

Behind them swayam ran and then Sharon ran to stop him and then rey to stop Sharon.. like this everyone was running towards the place where the trio was.. at last they reached a cliff.. lousians sighed and stand as the thought now these trio cant run anywhere else.. but to their shock kriya jumped off the cliff and after her Vicky and simmi..

"WHAT THE F**K!" swayam shouted… swayam reached the end of the cliff… he find something strange.. the trio jumped from here but they weren't seen anywhere.. without even thinking , he jumped off the cliff… Sharon screamed his name in fear.. Even rey was thinking the same thing as how can this happen.. no voice of swayam was heard and even not his body was seen …

"I m going too!" rey announced.. "are you nuts? No f**king way are you going to do that!" but not listening to them he said, "Its not what you saw.. just think and then do whatever you want!" and then he was off from the cliff… just in mid way he disappeared..  "No f**king way ! I don't believe this.." he said after a lot of thinking they all jumped off…

In the mid they saw something white surrounding them.. then they fell somewhere on a ground.. but none of them was hurt.. after the white mask thing fade away, they saw a beautiful place.. everyone was greeting the other, talking, joking around and some street dancing.. It was such a nice view.. just then they saw kriya and Vicky going in some place and simmi going the other way.. swayam was too with all of them, still confused at where they are..

"I think me and swayam should go after that girl and guy.. and you go after that girl.. "Ah ! thank you thank you!" nil said excitingly as he likes simmi… "Don't do any silly thing.. or else I will kiss you a**!" rey warned him and both left…

Rey and swayam entered the club like thing… actually a club.. There they saw kriya and Vicky at drinking corner.. kriya was continuously drinking and Vicky was convincing her somehow to stop it… "She drinks a lot man !" rey said to swayam.. he was watching her closely.. she was looking more cute now..  cuter in intoxication… he was dreamly looking at her from past few minutes and here swayam was blabbering something..

"REY!" swayam yelled in his year.. "What the hell dude.. I m not deaf!" rey replied rubbing his ear.. "Whatever.. you were behaving like one !" swayam said .. "Just tehn Vicky saw them both.. he started sweating , he gulped hard and whispered something in her ears..  she jerked back and then looked at both swayan and rey.. Vicky came towards them and pulled them towards her.. "What the hell are you guyz doing here?" Vicky asked them breathing hard…

"I don't know how we reached here and whats this place?" swayam said looking at kriya who was trying to open her eyes but due to over dosage of the drink, she was note even able to hear them.. "Come with me!" Vicky said… In just some seconds, they were at a different place.. BUT only swayam and Vicky were there .. "Where is kriya and rey?" swayam asked…

" I think she left my hands and somehow her and that guy's hands were in touch, so they reached some other place.." Vicky said knitting his eyebrows.. "I want to talk to her!" swyaam and was about to move when Vicky stopped him.. "First let me tell you where and you are and what trouble you will face now!" Vicky said sheepishly…

Here rey and kriya reached a different place.. a kind of a room.. "Oh ! my room!" kriya said drunkly.. it was a combination of red and black.. the king size bed in the middle .. with silk black sheets on it with red cushions... in one corner, her trophies and some personal pictures collages.. and near it two fluffy couches.. at a little distance, a big LCD tv and a table containing Some cds.. at the other corner there was a black wardrobe and near it was washroom.. whole room was colored red… and all the furniture was black..  and the light was off

She said it and imbalanced… she was about to fall when rey caught her from waist but unfortunately or fortunately both fell on the bed … with her on him.. both stared at each other for a while.. he was smiling at her cuteness .. and the pouting after every single second.. she was gazing at him and he on her.. she first stared at her eyes, then and nose passing a comment "I love your nose.. its f**king cute!" she said smiling.. he feel a lil embarrass but didn't show it..

She touched his nose with her index finger… and then held it dramatically.. "Ah leave !" rey said freeing his nose.. "You are too cute!" she said dramatically .. after nose, she lightly touched his lips… he shivered at her slight touch.. she too felt a shudder.. she pulled her hand back as she was somewhere in the sea of emotions.. after a gap of many years, she was getting attracted towards a guy..

She tried to get up but he with his hand on her waist, pulled her back.. she collided on his chest and mistakenly her lips touched his slightly.. she immediately looked at him.. just a lil taste of her lips was making him go mad.. and same with her.. she looked in his eyes .. her hands cupped his face.. she bent down a little and again passed a look at him..  she never know when she put her lips on his and kissed him for just a few seconds..

She pulled back and was about to get up, when he twirled and get upon her..  they don't know when the need of eachother risen between them.. the thirst, hunger was  on its height.. he pinned her hands back on the bed.. and start kissing her enthusiastically … she too kissed back with more force.. both never knew where they were heading..

That's it for now ! hope I make this one more better than others :P

I know tum logon ki niyat's… stay tuned agar ayse hi updates chahiye to.. as this ff will be like this !
and if anyone feels bad and all, then I m sorry for it.. but in this I will use this type of language and scenes.. next update after 15 pages.. and 50 likes..

Muwaah

-Urs Devil !

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29Ash.SwaronDeepu_krpreetibahetistar94grungta11sharuKRspicyraysrock_ruviArsha1994enrique305..-Chabhilal-..shiksha_03jaanvi_Arshaswa-ronThats.me.Gunigunnu1-Neelambari-MOON_ARSHALuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikArtistic_StrokePinkpearlyaTTiTude_dIvAanniemathiaskrArShaAngelsnj_SRKholicHR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArShayogini64PumpkinnKanchi..HPHolic-3Pihu.k11shalini_arshaDewdrops.ShaKunRoxxy47Radiance.Crazy4AshVikMadhu_ArShaglmorous_divacrazyskyKriYaansh960dancersqueenlovely7010-dosy_devil-kuhu_Arshaluv_arsha-Directioner-bluelashesanjali22HetuChaseVSCookieliciousaishu3003-Ocean.eyes-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top