SBS Segment[19th June]Krish Weds Rajni[Vid Pg1]

Posted: 11 years ago
Aditi tells bahu ka byah bhi ho gaya aur bidaai bhi,akdam express speed mein

The same sequence is shown where they are getting married

After their marriage griha pravesh rasam is happening

Krish asks Rajni if she wants to say something.Rajni tells she left her family and came here for him.Krish tells all girls do that,so what's special in her?Rajni tells all girls have their own feelings and feel sad.

Rajni tells that her family is poor and her in-laws gave her lots of jewelleries as they are rich.

Krish calls her  Lajwanti kyunki usne parivaar ki laaj rakh li.

Krish promises Rajni that when ever he will feel hungry he will take food himself,Rajni tells him to bring food for her then

Edited by gaurav_fan - 11 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYYIIYG3DUo&feature=youtu.be

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYYIIYG3DUo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

leh shadi bhi ho gayi?
this show is going too fast dude
guess this Friday then?

they'll probably leave us with a suhag raat phir kyun cliffhanger  for the weekend😆
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okti0pljc8E[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by gaurav_fan - 11 years ago
Saw The segment...reporter said  Rajni cums to Krish's house in express speed...in one day, the marriage, griha-pravesh everything happened!!!

She said that they both didn't even get a chance to know each other well, n the express marriage happened...

Offscreen segment they were just talking about the marriage n how they got ready for the marriage, makeup, dress, etc.

Then the reporter said, Aakhir ho hi gaya Byah Bahu Ka!!!!
Edited by luvly - 11 years ago
Originally posted by hinz

leh shadi bhi ho gayi?
this show is going too fast dude
guess this Friday then?

they'll probably leave us with a suhag raat phir kyun cliffhanger  for the weekend😆

uff even the suhaag raat has a phir kyun cliff hanger! ðŸ¤£ and why is everything going on so fast...looking at the speed at which the show is going...we might even get the most important phir kyun revelation by next week itself! and here i was thinking we will get to see a nice krijni love story before their wedding and before the phir kyuns and remarriage🤪
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

uff even the suhaag raat has a phir kyun cliff hanger! ðŸ¤£ and why is everything going on so fast...looking at the speed at which the show is going...we might even get the most important phir kyun revelation by next week itself! and here i was thinking we will get to see a nice krijni love story before their wedding and before the phir kyuns and remarriage🤪

woi toh
phir kyun???🤣
Originally posted by hinz

woi toh
phir kyun???🤣

🤣🤣 shud have rather named the show phir kyun🤣

posted video in the above post:)
😲😲😲😲 Y is everything happening in jet speed? Ek din mei pyaar, ek din mei confession, ek din me acceptance and ek din mei shaadi and bidaai...

So the actual story is going to begin after marriage only... I thought they will drag the marriage.. But everything so fast.. 🤪🤪

Thanks for the update and video

tell me about it
everything is happening in super fast mode
its too much speed for a soap...we know they want to focus on phir kyun but this is way too fast
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago