Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Twinkle_d3

Goldie

Twinkle_d3

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Ohk  I m really upset with what creatives have done with Anish's character ...Angry Shocked
he was one of the realistic character in the show...
a real youth icon and inspiring one..Smile Smile
I love his ideas of being focused and all ..
i hope creatives don't turn this show into a daily soap type show Cry Cry...
A wrong step... Angry Dead

Edited by d3lover90 - 19 June 2012 at 2:24am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsAnikz003soumyakshru.vampyrgirlrichapinkgalsubhakmhl---Shweta---meeryysurbhi_d3kamalapushpasujana9Riasaprc_fan1BelleFemme..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What u have done creatives??" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Shweta---

Goldie

---Shweta---

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
I agree but They need someone to portray negative character to run the story so...i think they chose Anish.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaReeTwinkle_d3sujana9

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Cvs has disappointed me very badly, i liked him so much but now creatives made me hate him.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyaksujana9

pinkgal

Goldie

pinkgal

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

Cvs has disappointed me very badly, i liked him so much but now creatives made me hate him.Cry

agreed with u asmiCry

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Agree with Asmi on this matter...nothing much to say...we all are having the same state of mind!!

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
yaa seriously.Angry..he was shown such a sweet n cute character...i mean a guy whom everyone respects...bt after seeing the precap yesterday i ws in a bit of shock..mt lab yeh cv's anish ko aur kitna neeche girayenge Dead ...bechari annie n suvi... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkle_d3

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
same here i loved his character a lot but then suddenly cvs turned him into villain arre waise hi itne villain bhare pade the yuvreen ki life mein gyanesh,rhea ab bechara anish was the only  one jo unka real friend tha but cvs turned him also into a negative character that too a very cheap and mastermind type

arnabchaudhuri1

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hmm..I used to like him too..He was soo inspiring..now I just can't stand him :(((

arnabchaudhuri1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.