Adaalat

ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Gossip Mills: Ronit to get replaced in Adaalat...Ronit: I am very much a part of the show...

Ronit Roy

Ronit is presently shooting for his upcoming movie 'Boss' in Thailand. The grapevine has it that Ronit has not been able to give much time to his television show, Adaalat and this has apparently sown a seed of thought in the maker's head. Few sources from the industry say that there is every chance of Ronit exiting from the show, only to be filled by yet another popular name!! We have also heard of quite a lot of popular actors being looked as replacements for the role of K.D. Pathak and Iqbal Khan is one such name that has been popped up.

With this much of information, we decided to call Producer of Adaalat, Abhimanyu Singh. However, he rubbished this piece of news and said, "This is completely untrue."

We sent across a text message to Ronit Roy, who took time out and sent us a reply from Thailand stating, "I am presently in Thailand shooting for Boss. I will be back soon to India to resume duties for Adaalat. I am very much a part of the show, and the rumours are baseless."

Iqbal Khan too told us that he was never approached for Adaalat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll (Page 4)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

KD Pathak crosses border to fight a case in Sony TV's Adaalat

Ronit Roy

Summary: K D Pathak will face a stiff challenge in the coming week wherein the action moves out of the court room, to cross borders and enter into Mulkistan to solve a particular case. K D and Varun (Romit Raj) have their task cut out in the unknown territory wherein they are being stalked by the local tribal people and is always at the risk of being shot. However, the man is on a mission to save a lady who has been held in custody. The lady happens to be an internal Indian spy, and the manner in which K D solves the case and brings the lady home forms the crux of the story. We hear that the makers created a typical Taliban like setting at various places including the Madh fort to give a realistic portrayal to the scenes. Talented actor Manoj Verma will play the Public Prosecutor, while Vikas Anand will be the judge. Pratik Vora will be shown as the gang leader while Mohit Kapoor has also been roped in to play a pivotal role. In order to make the story line more interesting, Contiloe Telefilms plans to have more of the cases which are not merely restricted to murders.

Princess13.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Dwarf, circus and murder in Sony TV's Adaalat

Adaalat

Summary: A dwarf who stole from the warehouse he was working in, will be suspected of murder. The fact that he is a thief is confirmed. Whether he is a murderer too is what K D Pathak will have to unravel. Interestingly, the backdrop of the story is a colourful circus. Pallavi Dutt is playing Diana- a circus acrobat (she does all her own stunts). The vertically challenged gentleman who has been accused of murder is also from the circus.

Princess13.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Ram-Ronit to host Telly Awards again

Ram-Ronit to host Telly Awards again

Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy will be hosting the twelfth edition of Indian Telly Awards

The Indian Telly Awards is back with its twelfth edition. And the two stooges from last year, Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy are set to don the anchor's hat once again.

Ronit broke the news with his tweet, "My buddy @ramkapoor1973 and me have once again been invited to host Indian tele Awards. Looking forward!" Buddy Ram tweeted back "@RonitBoseRoy haaai stud boy!!!! Looking forward to another wonderful night together".

When contacted, Ram sounded very excited to team up with Ronitonce again for the show. "I have hosted a lot of events in the last year. But when I and Ronit hosted Indian Telly Awards last year, it was the first time for both of us. And we had so much fun. More fun than we had actually expected. And when it was telecast, the reactions were mind blowing too. We realized that it was not only us but even our fans really had a lot of fun watching us. So this time when we were approached, we were like, "Ya ya, we will definitely do it again!" It was an immediate response," said Mr Kapoor.

Last year Ram had kissed Ronit on stage. The hilarious scene was well applauded as the video went viral on the web. Are they planning something similar this time too? Mr Kapoor answered in the positive but refused to reveal anything specific. "Stay tuned for the surprise" is all we could get out of him.

The two actors will start shooting for the show on the 4th of May.

Princess13.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Anurag Sharma in Adaalat

Anurag Sharma in Adaalat

Anurag Sharma, who rose to popularity withZee TV's Pavitra Rishta as Satish will soon be seen in an episodic of Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television. 

Sources inform that Anurag has been finalized to play the lead role of Abhay on the show. The story will revolve around Abhay, a simple man who is very depressed with his life and wants to commit suicide. Advocate KD Pathak ( Ronit Roy) tries helping Abhay but he refuses to take his help. It will be a two episodes story.
When contacted, Anurag said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I've already started shooting for the show. It's an interesting role and has a lot of scope to perform. I really liked the character that I am playing."

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Since my contract was up for renewal, I asked for more money but never ever said that I will quit Adaalat: Ronit Roy

Ronit Roy

Ronit Roy is now awaiting the release of his upcoming film Shootout At Wadala. "Here, I play the assistant of Anil Kapoor who starts the encounter system which broke the back of organized crime syndicates in Mumbai. It is a fairly decently- sized role as well," the actor quips. Ronit is a big fan of director Sanjay Gupta, "I know him for years and he is really good at his work," he adds. Ask him about changing equation between TV and cinema and he answers, "Although things are now changing and actors are dabbling across both media streams, yet, you can't say that both have merged. Films have a much bigger canvas for which you get much more time to prepare. I am indeed lucky that Adaalat is shot like a film." Ask him about recent reports that he had threatened to quit the above Contiloe produced show for money, and he hastens to add, "No, since my contract was up for renewal, I obviously asked for more money, but I never ever said that I will quit the show." At this point, Ronit informs us that the entry of Anil Kapoor in TV fiction (24 on Colors) may have started a big churn in the way the small screen is conducted. "I have already been approached by channels for a few series based shows. If this fructifies, it would be very good for seasonal shows that give us much more time to work on our characters," he observes. Ronit is not sure though if audiences are yet ready for seasonal shows. "But they will get used to be over the time and I am glad that the channels themselves are bringing about the change."

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
TV actors talk about quitting their shows: Real or fake?

Recent times have seen TV actors talk about quitting their shows. Are they serious? Or is it a publicity gimmick? Or just a tactic for a pay hike?

When a telly show's lead actor or actress announces his/her exit, it puts the very future of the show at stake. But more often than not, such threats have turned out to be gimmicks either to garner immediate attention or for a fatter pay packet. While there have been instances of actors genuinely wanting to bid adieu to their shows no matter how rare they are an announcement to quit is always seen with suspicion. So, is it for money or for real? We look at some recent examples.

Ronit Roy
Ronit Roy recently said, "I will see if I want to continue with Adaalatafter returning from my month-long shoot of a movie in Thailand." But a few days later, the actor had a change of heart and told the media that he would resume shooting for the show once he returns to Mumbai. He insisted thatthe rumours about him quitting were baseless. By the end of it all, we are so confused we don't know what to believe.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Sunaina Gulia, Puneet Vashisth & Lilliput in Adaalat

Sunaina Gulia, Puneet Vashisth & Lilliput in Adaalat

Get ready to witness a star studded episode of Contiloe Telefilms' Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television

The upcoming episodes of the show will star popular TV actors Sunaina Gulia of Dill Mill Gayye famePuneet Vashisth and veteran actor Lilliput. 

Sources inform that the story will be two episodes special and will revolve around the rivalry and competition between two magicians. Apparently, during one of the magic competitions things go wrong and advocate KD Pathak steps in to solve the mystery. Sunaina Gulia, will play the role of Ishika whereas Puneet Vashisth and Lilliput play magicians. 

When contacted, Sunaina said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's a nice story which has mystery, thriller angle to it. It's a very different story and I enjoy doing such roles. Today is the first day of shooting and I am having a great time working on the show." 

Actor Lilliput too confirmed his participation and said, "The story is very interesting but I can't reveal anything about it. All I can say at this point of time is that our director is really good and he's doing a great job. We are shooting currently for the show and I am happy being a part of Adaalat."

Post Reply New Post

Go to top