Adaalat

ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Aanand Goradiya has seven parrots to father...

Aanand Goradiya

Actor and writer Aanand Goradiya, better known as Gajendra from his past show Na Aana Iss Des Laado (Colors) is singing and chirping with parrots these days.

You will wonder as to what are we talking about?

Well, a few days ago, Aanand posted a photo with a parrot and a dog pet on a social networking site.

In our curiosity, we called him to know more about the pic and he said, "Actually, the parrot belongs to one of my friends. And he gave me six other parrots too. He is out of town for his wedding so wanted to take care of them. I have a huge cage and I keep them inside it."

He continued, "They are so cute and chirpy that they keep on singing the entire day. Do they sing? Yes, they sing in a musical tone from lower to higher note. It is a pleasure to listen to them singing. But they are very smart and trained. If you tell them to stop singing, they actually stop immediately. It's been four to five days now that they are with me. I feed them roti, some black seeds, anar dana (pomegranate seeds) and dog biscuits."

"Talking about my pet dog, it's been seven years now that she is with me. It's a Pomeranian breed, golden in colour and her name is Gia. She is a well-trained pet."

So other than Adaalat (Sony TV), can we see you doing other new shows? "Well, I am happy doing Adaalat. It's been more than a year now that I am into it. Now, I have been assigned the duty of writing the story, dialogue and screenplay for both Adaalat and C.I.D."

We wish you luck for your future, Aanand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll (Page 3)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Imran Khan & Vishal Thakkar in Adaalat

Imran Khan & Vishal Thakkar in Adaalat

Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television will feature TV actors Imran Khan and Vishal Thakkar in pivotal roles.

Sources inform that the upcoming episode of the court room drama is about a property dispute and a murder mystery. The plot of the story will revolve around a family dispute which will take an ugly turn when the head of the family is being killed. Vishal Thakkar will play the role of Satish, the main accused and the grandson of the victim whereas Imran will play the role of Ravi, one of the family members and suspects in the case.

When contacted, Imran Khan confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am doing the show. In fact this is my first story for Adaalat and I am happy being a part of it. I am having a great time shooting with Ronit as we are working together after 15 years. We did a show Nagin, together in 1998 so it was quite a nostalgic feeling for us."

Princess13.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Manav Gohil, Darshan Jariwala & Deepali Pansare in Adaalat

Manav Gohil, Darshan Jariwala & Deepali Pansare in Adaalat

Its family time on Contiloe Telefilm's courtroom drama Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television and advocate KD Pathak ( Ronit Roy) will soon have company. 

The track of the show will now introduce his family which includes his father, mother, grandmother, brother and brother's love interest. The cast has been finalised and we hear that popular actors Darshan Jariwala, Manav Gohiland Deepali Pansare will enter the show as his family members.

Sources inform that veteran actor Darshan Jariwala will play KD's father, whereas Manav Gohil will play brother and Deepali Pansare has been roped in to play Manav's love interest on the show. The track will focus on KD's personal life in the upcoming episode wherein it will be revealed that due to some family dispute KD decides to live separately. However, destiny will bring the family together as KD's father Karan Shekhawat played by Darshan Jariwala will approach him to defend his brother (Manav Gohil) in court who's in trouble. 
When contacted, Manav confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I have started shooting for the show. It's a very interesting character and I am looking forward to shoot with Ronit. He is someone who I have always looked up to as it is very difficult to sustain in this industry but he has done it wonderfully."
Well, with these entries advocate KD who has been defending the innocents in the court of law will finally enjoy some family time on the show. 

Princess13.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Judge, blood and murder mystery in Adaalat this week

This weekend on Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat (Contiloe), a judge is accused of murdering a girl and that too in a brutal manner by both shooting her and putting a knife into her heart.

Gajendra Chauhan, who is the best known for his role as Yudishthira in Doordarshan's Mahabharat, enacts the role of the judge. Briefs Chauhan, "It was a great privilege to work with Contiloe Entertainment and Sony TV. My character, which is that of the judge, is the central character of the story. As a role reversal, it will be interesting to see the judge being tried for murder instead of adjudicating the proceedings."

This episode has been directed by ace director Rajesh Ranshinge. Advocate K D Pathak (Ronit Roy) will use his grey cells to solve the case.

Will the judge be charged as guilty or is he innocent?

Keep watching the show to unravel the mystery.

Princess13.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Rucha Gujarati & Mreenal Deshraj in Adaalat

Rucha Gujarati & Mreenal Deshraj in Adaalat

After her stint in Welcome Baazi: Mehmaan Nawazi, Rucha Gujarati, will be seen in an episodic of Sony Entertainment Television's,Adaalat and joining her on the show is actress Mreenal Deshraj aired.

Sources inform that the episode will deal with witchcraft. The plot of the episode will revolve around Rucha's character Kajal who is accused of a murder. Advocate KD Pathak ( Ronit Roy) will come to her rescue and will try to prove her innocent. 

When contacted, Rucha said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't disclose anything about the storyline." 

Princess13.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Nandini Singh and Sunila Karambelkar in Adaalat

Nandini Singh and Sunila Karambelkar in Adaalat

Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television seems to be on roll. 

The show is bringing in some of the popular and well-known faces of TV through their courtroom drama series. 

The upcoming episode of the show will feature two beautiful and talented actresses of TV, Nandini Singh and Sunila Karambelkar. 

Nandini, who has earlier done an episodic of the show where she played the Vishkanya has been once again finalized by the makers for an interesting role. 

Sources inform that Nandini will play the role of Madhura Bhansali who can for see future. Madhura gets sudden visions of incidents and accidents that are yet to happen. She gets trapped into certain circumstances as all her dreams starts coming true. She is then accused of a murder and advocate KD comes to her rescue. Sunila Karambelkar, last seen in Devon Ke Dev..Mahadev will also be seen in a pivotal role on the show. 

When contacted, Nandini confirmed the news and said, "It's a very interesting role and I am working on Adaalat for the second time. I am also waiting for a right role to make a comeback in a full-fledge way so if anything interesting comes my way, I will definitely take up." 

Princess13.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Mysterious murder in a moving roller coaster on Adaalat

Adaalat

Summary: You go to an amusement park to unwind yourself and have fun. But you will hardly imagine that danger can lurk here too. However, in a crime series on TV; those in an amusement park may also be in grave danger. In an upcoming episode of Sony Entertainment Television's courtroom drama Adaalat (Contiloe Entertainment); there will be a mysterious murder on a roller coaster of an amusement park. Incidentally, there will be only two riders on the roller coaster and both of whom will be killed. It's baffling as to how the murder was executed but no case is too tough for K.D.Pathak (Ronit Roy) to crack. This episode has been directed by Rajesh Ranshinge.

byritesh

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Doing cameos help us refine acting skills: Rucha Gujarathi

Rucha Gujarathi

Rucha Gujarathi will now be seen in a cameo in Sony Entertainment Television's court room drama Adaalat.

Talking about her cameo in Adaalat, Rucha stated, "I play a successful film actress who is going through a tough life which many people interpret in different ways. As a result she lands in some problem and how ace defence lawyer KD Pathak (Ronit Roy) saves her with the help of his team is what you should check out this weekend at 7.30 pm."

Talking about the experience of shooting the episode, an excited Rucha said, "It is a matter of great pride to be associated with such a popular and highly rated show like Adaalat. I also enjoyed working with Ronit Da (Roy) who is a great actor. I really look up to him for his vast experience; it was a pleasure sharing screen space with him. Doing such cameos (she has also done CID) not only gives us actors a chance to refine our acting skills, but also gives an opportunity to play with different characters."

Post Reply New Post

Go to top