Adaalat

ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Behind the scene: Boss' action sequence
Behind the scene: Boss' action sequence

Nine months of meticulous preparation, 80 hours of manpower invested for seven days of exhausting shoot-- all for one eightminute climactic hand-to-hand combat. If this was not enough, the unit also faced the wrath of the sun, which was a scorching 48 degrees when they shot this action sequence for 'Boss' at a remote location near Bangkok. Stunt director Annal Arasu says his brief was simple. Anthony D'Souza, the film's director, told me to choreograph a stunt sequence that had the scale of an epic battle, just like the Mahabharata. 

"Working towards that, I focussed on the characters, who were not superheroes, but ordinary people, so the fight didn't look artificial. That was why we incorporated hand-to-hand combats, fist fights, hand-blocks and thundering punches," says Arasu. 

No body double was used and no special effects were incorporated. Instead, the actors, Akshay Kumar and Ronit Roy spent months working on their physique and preparing for the big fight . "As a result, we didn't over-shoot even one per cent," says the action director. "None of the scenes required more than four retakes." 

Did they take any precautions? "Other than umbrellas to prevent us from the killing heat, none," he laughs. So did either of the actors get injured? Arasu admits that Ronit did. 

He says they would begin their day at 5 am and shoot for over seven hours. "Akshay and Ronit had to take several breaks in between as the drill was physically exhausting," Arasu informs. However, the clash was free of blood and gore. Explains Annal, "When you are punched in the stomach or hit on the back, you don't bleed. If you do it is internal. It was a conscious effort to keep it that way; otherwise the scene wouldn't have any distinct personality." 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll (Page 16)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
My wife is my life: Romit Raaj
My wife is my life: Romit Raaj

Actor Romit Raaj who is playing Varun in Adalat is a wife and family obsessed man. He keeps gifting his wife all the time, the most recent being a holiday on her birthday.

So it seems his wife Tina decided to give him a surprise or should we say a return gift in the form of gold colour Iphone 5 which was not easily available.

On being contacted Romit said, "My lovely wife Tina gifted me an Iphone 5 s gold which is the best phone in the world. I am very touched. My friends are envious of my latest gift and already pulling my leg and telling that even they got gifts like this. My wife loves me unconditionally. Our daughter is being brought up so nicely. My wife manages her professional life and home very perfectly. My wife is my life. I am an example of an actor who is having a balance in an industry where trouble in paradise is the norm and marriages are breaking so often."

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

TV stars speak about their New Year plans!!

It's time to welcome the New Year warmly and cheerfully. As this year is all set to end on a good note, our TV actors share their New Year plans, resolution and hang out place with us...

Ronit Bose Roy as KD Pathak in Adaalat

How are they going to celebrate New Year 2014?

This New Years' I am going for a vacation with my family to Disney Land in Honk Kong. My kids are really excited to be there and I am too looking forward to spend some quality time with them.

What is your New Year resolution?

My New Year resolution for this year is to quit smoking and I will adhere to it.

Your favorite New Year destination spot?

My favorite destination is Europe and New York; they are most wonderful place to be during New Year's.

Well, we wish our readers a very happy and a prosperous New Year!! 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18303-tv-stars-speak-about-their-new-year-plans.htm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged

"I enjoy cooking" : Romit Raj

Telly Town's talented and good looking actor Romit Raj, loves Chinese food a lot and says that Chilly chicken, is one of his all-time favorite dishes.

Sunday, January 05, 2014 | 10:32:06 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  374 Views

Our Telly Celebs never miss an opportunity of having lots and lots of food whenever they get time. Our Television industry is full of actors who are very much fond of food. One such food lover is actorRomit Raj who is playing Varun inSony TV's popular show Adaalat.

Here's Romit sharing his love for food.

Which is your most preferred cuisine?

I love Chinese food.

Your favorite mouth-watering dish?

American chopsey, Fried rice with Chilly Chicken are my all-time favorite.

Which restaurant do you prefer the most?

Mainland China is my favorite.

Do you like spending time in the kitchen?

Yes, I enjoy cooking, especially when we it is appreciatedif the cookedfoodturns out well.

Which is your most memorable kitchen moment, be it happy or a disastrous one?

I learned how to cook Chilly Chicken from my mom and it turned out to be delicious. I posted about it on Facebook and late Mona Kapoorji, who is Arjun Kapoor's mother, wanted me to share my recipe and I did. She blessed me and it was a memorable moment for me.

Which is your favorite quick cheap healthy meal?

Subway is a quick cheap meal.

If you have to take a celebrity on a dinner date, who would it be and where?

I would like to take Dharamendraji for lunch as I am his huge fan and I love him. He is a foodie too as I have heard so many stories about him from senior actors.If it's a date then I would take Deepika Padukone with me to J W Marriot.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/18332-i-enjoy-cooking-romit-raj.htm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged

KD Pathak to fight a "killer kite" in Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: The upcoming episode will revolve around two ghost catchers Rahul and Somu who will go to a village to find out the truth of a ghost kite that carries its maker's spirit. But suddenly Rahul will get killed mysteriously and Somu will get arrested. Somu will blame the killer kite for the murder of Rahul. The killer kite will find a new target in Varun and Sharman when they will start their investigation on the killing. The kite will also come to KD's office and threaten him.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Mehul Kajaria in Adaalat
Mehul Kajaria in Adaalat

Talented TV actor Mehul Kajaria, who was last seen in Star Plus' Saraswatichandra will soon be seen in Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Sources inform that Mehul will be seen playing the role of a public prosecutor Ramesh Menon who will fight cases against KD Pathak ( Ronit Roy). The actor has started shooting for the show and the episodes will be aired in the month of February 2014.

When contacted, Mehul said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I had a good time shooting for the show."

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Ronit Roy becomes a hawker in Lucknow
Ronit Roy becomes a hawker in Lucknow

Lucknowites were in for a surprise on Monday when Ronit Roy, dressed as a Muslim hawker selling sundry wares on his thela, visited the LDA Colony on Kanpur Road, as part of a new TV show. 

According to the show's format, celebrities will take on the role of an aam aadmi for a day to generate funds for a charitable cause. In Lucknow, Ronit stepped into the shoes of 60-year-old Jamad Ali, a thelawala in Unnao, witha serious liver ailment. The show will see Harbhajan Singh take on the job of a namkeen seller and Varun Dhawan as vegetable vendor. 

During the shooting in Lucknow, Ronit tried to sell the products on his thela. "Shah Rukh ke jaise dance kar ke dikhao tab main kuch khareedoongi," joked a housewife, whom Ronit had approached. The actor also charged his fans for getting pics clicked with him.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Ronit Roy turns cosmetic seller for 'Mission Sapne'
He has portrayed the rough and tough guy on screen, but for an episode of upcoming show "Mission Sapne", actor Ronit Roy will sell cosmetics on the streets of Lucknow as a common man.

Celebrities from different walks of life will leverage their fame for the benefit of the common man for "Mission Sapne". They will step into the shoes of the common man and tackle hardships faced by them to raise funds.

Ronit is stepping into the shoes of Jammat Ali, a small time cosmetic seller, and will go from door-to-door to earn a daily wage for him.

Other celebrities, who will make an appearance on the show, include superstar Salman Khan, Vrun Dhawan, cricketer Harbhajan Singh and singer Mika Singh, among others.

"Mission Sapne" will air on Colors.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top