Adaalat

ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 17

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

K D Pathak to solve a mysterious murder case this weekend on Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: In the coming episode, the case will revolve around a family that will happily move into a rented house. But in the evening, a strange occurrence will happen with them. The man of the house will be sitting on the dining table with his daughters for dinner. When he will call out to his wife, he will be shocked on getting no response from her. Suddenly the lights will go off and a silhouette will approach the man. Seeing all this, the daughters will be scared and as the silhouette will approach the family, strange noises will be heard. Before the man or the children will be able to react, the shadow will be seen strangulating the man. The girls will be shocked thinking that their mother killed their dad. And suddenly when the lights will come on, the man will be lying dead on the spot with his wife unconscious beside him. With the police filing a case, KD will take up the woman's side who will proclaim that she hasn't killed her husband. She will further go on to say that she had seen a ghost in the house that attacked her husband. The daughters will also go against her saying that their mother killed their father although she loved him a lot. Now KD will take upon himself to find the truth about this mysterious shadow- the real killer. Catch this interesting episode tomorrow (23 November) on the show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll (Page 15)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Ronit Roy meets the legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar
Ronit Roy meets the legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar

Ronit Roy who is currently seen in Sony Entertainment's Adaalat recently paid a visit toveteran singer Lata Mangeshkar.

It is known that Ronit was accompanied by hiswife Neelam, they both were seen having some great conversation with Lata and Ushaji.

Talking about his experience Ronit tweets, "So honoured to be a part of Lataji's dinner.Got sooo many blessings from her .She's d sweetest!!''

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
KD to fight against a monster in Adaalat
KD Pathak of Sony TV's Adaalat has fought against many criminals but this time he has to fight against a monster.

The upcoming episode will revolve around the story of people of a village called madhopati gaon in Darbhanga, Bihar who are of the belief that there is a monster of ashes in Sarjoos field. Whoever crosses his field witnesses some unusual event. A lot of them have seen it. They want to burn his field. Sarjoo runs to KD beg for help. He says that the pandit had told him to burn the log with which he had put fire to his grandmother's funeral pyre. But he unknowingly forgets and it gives leads to birth of Rakash the ash monster. KD goes to the village looking atSarjoos condition. During the investigation KD finds a dead body in Sarjoos field with evidences against him. 

How will KD save Sarjoos field from being burnt? How will he prove his innocence?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Ronit Da surely wanted Varun's character back on the show - Romit Raj

Romit Raj who has returned to Sony Entertainment Television's legal drama Adaalat (Contiloe Telefilms) after a break finally clears the air about his recent absence. "I wish to make it clear that all reports which stated that I had left the above Contiloe Entertainment project for a possible Bigg Boss appearance were wrong. I did not want to enter the locked house in Lonavala. And above all, I will never leave a show which has helped my 11 year long career this much. This role enables me to take on different avatars. I myself was surprised that my character Varun was eased out. I was sitting at home for two or three months till I was brought back. Here I will accept that I was very disappointed as well, for I had been part of Adaalat for two years and then one fine day I am informed that my character will be killed ."

So how did the comeback happen? "I guess they received a lot of audience feedback requesting that my character returns." When asked point blank whether the creatives had erred in replacing him? Romit smartly says, "The creatives first need to be first credited with having made my character so popular. It was casual decision to bump of Varun in the show to create a twist with an intention of garnering more ratings. But then they brought me back on public demand."

He is also full of praise for Adaalat lead actor Ronit Roy. "When you work with a senior actor like Ronit Da you learn a lot. We have a great equation going and the chemistry between us is there to be seen on screen." He also accepts that may be Ronit had a word with the creatives which might have also influenced their decision in bringing him back. "He wanted me back for sure."

Looking ahead Romit wants to try negative roles in films and positive roles in TV. "But I will try to work out my dates with Adaalat as far as possible."

Great going Romit!!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged

2013 - Face of the Year (Male)

It's evident that Indian television is primarily women dominated but yet there are male performers who have managed to stand out this year with their impeccable acts on small screen.

So let's begin our year ender special articles by listing the top faces of the year, male. These are the male personalities who have worked hard and have found a place in this coveted list.

We will also run a poll and out of the names (in diverse categories), viewers will decide the ultimate winner which we will announce at the end of the month.

Ronit Roy: Make way for the Boss. A television star and now also a famous name in Bollywood, Ronit on small screen has become a household name playing KD Pathak in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat. His superb dialogue delivery and impressive screen presence, puts Ronit amongst the best. Vote for him and make him win.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
aAfkjfp01fo1i-10219/loc85/552823277_9decht_122_85lo.jpg

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Kunal Bakshi to feature in Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: Kunal Bakshi will play a fun-loving character in an upcoming special episode of Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat (Contiloe Telefilms). The character he essays, Satish Tyagi will be an entertaining guy who will be passionate about breaking out of jails. He for one will feel that there is no jail that he cannot break with his expertise. In fact, he will be such a positive person that many a times, he will break the prison, run out and get back to the same prison. In simple words, he will break a prison only for the thrill of it and not to commit any crime. However, Satish will be dragged into the murder of a businessman when the man will be killed at the same time when Satish will break a prison and flee. All the witnesses will be against Satish, as even CCTV cameras will reveal pictures of the man being at the spot of murder. How will K D Pathak (Ronit Roy) save this fun-loving guy forms the crux of the story.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 17 December 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Ronit Roy's special plans for New Year's
Ronit Roy's special plans for New Year's

It's just few days left for this year to end and our telly stars have already started planning on how to spend this joyful occasion with their close ones.

Ronit Roy who is currently seen in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat has made a special promise to his kids this New Year's.

A reliable source has told us that on this New Year's Ronit Roy has planned a vacation to Disneyland in Hong Kong. Ronit Roy, who has always given his family importance, will be spending this New Year's with his kids and wife. When we got in touch with Ronit Roy, he confirmed with the news and said he is really looking word to spend some quality time with his family.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top