Adaalat

ll~l*Adaalat Articles Archive - No Comments!*l~ll - Page 7

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Raja Chaudhary in an episodic of Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: Raja Chaudhary loves to make headlines….with his professional or personal histrionics. The performer has been roped in for an episodic in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat (Contiloe Entertainment). The actor will be seen in the khakhi wardi as an honest inspector in this investigative drama. In this particular episode a girl will be put behind bars on the charges of murdering a minister. This is when KD Pathak (Ronit Roy) will come and try solving the case. The episodic is an Independence Day special. The episode will air on 15 August 2013.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

If given 10 mins to get ready...

What would our Telly-town celebrities choose from their much-treasured wardrobe?

Shweta Kawatra-seen as Surveen Khurana in 'Adaalat' onSony TV.

"An effortless way of getting ready is to quickly get into a white shirt, pair of jeans, and high heels. I'll simply tie up my hair; put some gloss, blush, and mascara and carry a hand-bag along. That's it."

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/16199-if-given-10-mins-to-get-ready.htm

Minionite thumbnail

Aasiya Kazi's slam book!

TellyBuzz brings to you the Sunday Celebrity Slam Book section with Aasiya Kazi

Your inspiration:I learned professionalism from Ronit Da (Ronit Bose Roy) and dedication from Harshad Chopra.

Minionite thumbnail
The Invisible Man in Adaalat

The Invisible Man in Adaalat

Adaalat on Sony Entertainment Television has been enthralling its fans with the mostintriguing episodes and resolving the toughest of case. 

KD Pathak played by Ronit Roy will soon get a strange case to be solved. In an upcoming episode, the viewer's get introduced to a doctor who has discovered a vial which can make a person invisible. He keeps a press conference to tell everyone regarding his discovery. But we see that not only does the doctor get killed, his vial also gets stolen and the one accused is his assistant. The court proceedings take place and KD tries to prove that he is innocent. Meanwhile KD finds that there was another person who now looks to be missing and hasn't even gone home. He comes to know that there is a house where the TV switches on itself; things are moving by itself in the house. KD and Srman trace out the guy who was missing and they find him in this house.

Is this the guy who stole the vial and drank it? Did he also murder the doctor? How will KD catchthe invisible man?

Minionite thumbnail

KD's tryst with invisible murderer in Sony TV's Adaalat

Summary: The very popular show on Sony Entertainment Television, Adaalat (Contiloe Productions) has been enthralling its fans with the most intriguing episodes and resolving the toughest of cases every weekend. Now in the coming episode tomorrow (17 August), K D Pathak (Ronit Roy) will soon get a strange case to solve. The viewers will be treated to an interesting case wherein a doctor who has discovered a magical solution which can make a person invisible. He will organise a press conference to tell the world about his discovery. But before he can announce about it, the doctor will be found dead with the solution missing. The first person who will get under the suspect's shadow will be his assistant. As the court proceedings will take place KD will try to prove that the assistant is innocent. Meanwhile KD will also find that there's another person who is also missing from the scene and hasn't even reached his home. KD will then find out that there is a house where the TV switches on on its own and other things are moving by itself. Very smartly KD and Srman (Srman Jain) will trace out the guy who was missing and they find him in this house. They will get down getting hold of this man who they suspect stole the vial and drank it and also murdered the doctor. But with this culprit being invisible, how will the team manage to get hold of him? Tune in to Adaalat on Saturday and Sunday 7.30 pm for this exciting episode.
Minionite thumbnail

Now, Srman Jain turns producer..

Summary: Actors usually harbor dreams of getting behind camera and directing, but there are some who also want to turn producers. There is one such actor who recently gave a shot at production by making an ad film in a matter of just four days. The debut producer is the charming Srman Jain, who is currently seen giving company to Ronit Roy in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat (Contiloe Telefilms). The lad recently produced an ad for the popular diamond brand, VGC. Srman also gave us an insight of the title of his production house 'Sunmelters Pvt Ltd'. "My dad who is a lot into ideology had decided upon this name long back. I love the concept of sun and its melting effect and thus used it for my first," smiles the actor. Enjoying playing the street smart guy in Adaalat the actor says he is in talks with some more projects as a producer but till then he is enjoying being super busy shooting for his show. Way to go…Srman!!!
Minionite thumbnail

Hold your breath ladies! Ronit Roy's appearing shirtless in 'Boss'

Yes. You heard it here first. The big man of Indian television will be appearing shirtless in Akshay Kumar's Boss. And guess what? He is the main villain who will be challenging Khiladi Kumar for a duel in the movie.

Ronit himself confirmed the development with Tellychakkar.com. "The climax of Boss has a single handed fight between me and Akshay and yes I am shirtless in the entire scene." Now that's some mouth- watering news for the popular actor's female fan-following. In case, you are wondering whether Ronit will be sporting the famous six pack abs in the fight sequences, all we can tell you right now is that Ronit has worked extra hard on his body. "Well I don't know about six packs but I have managed to make whatever I could make in the given period of time," says Ronit with a naughty wink on his face.

This is Ronit's first major villainous outing on the big screen and he considers this to be his biggest film till date. "Anyone would give his right arm to play villain against Akshay Kumar," says Ronit. Though he is all pumped up about his new role, Ronit had his reservations about being pitted as a villain against Akshay Kumar who is known for his daredevil stunts. Thankfully Ronit's reservations were put to rest by Akki who was super confident about Ronit pulling off the villainous act with panache. "Akshay's confidence rubbed on me and made me confident," says Ronit.

Well, Ronit may be playing a baddie in Boss, but we are sure this hunky actor will send the temperatures soaring and make ladies weak in their knees with his shirtless stunt.

Minionite thumbnail

Mumbai Rape Case: Celebs call for swift action and give suggestions to deal with the menace

Even before the infamous Delhi rape case has had any convictions, we have one more case of similar brutality against woman and this time it happened in a city like Mumbai which is generally considered safest for woman. This incident, wherein a 23 year old photojournalist was gang raped in Lower Parel area, again brings into focus the safety of the fairer sex. So the important question is if Mumbai is following Delhis footsteps and leaving its women folk to the vultures? We spoke to a few TV stars about what they felt about this unfortunate situation and possible solutions.

Rohits brother Ronit Roy (Adaalat) says, Gang rape is a premeditated heinous crime which leaves the victim invaded bruised and battered. She has to deal with a trauma for the rest of the life and it definitely deserves the highest degree of punishment.
Minionite thumbnail
I don't want to look like a kid anymore: Srman Jain
I don't want to look like a kid anymore: Srman Jain

Srman Jain has undergone an image makeover for his TV show, Adaalat.

The actor says he wanted to get rid of the boyish look he sported in his previous show, Saas Bina Sasural. "My teen image was hampering my career; I was never offered a serious role because of it. The only way out was to undergo a makeover. I play one of the leads in Adaalat. I think the new look will help me garner a lot of attention from females," he says.

Also, Srman has become the third TV actor, after Ram Kapoor and Mona Singh, to play a character with his real name. "It was Ronit Roy's idea to name my character Srman as he likes my name," he adds.

Minionite thumbnail
Shikha Singh to play a lawyer in Adaalat

Shikha Singh to play a lawyer in Adaalat

After playing the role of a dacoit in Na Aana Iss Des Laado and a terrorist in Chabbis Barah, talented actress, Shikha Singh is all set to don the garb of a black gown and coat for the role as a lawyer in Sony Entertainment Television'sAdaalat .

Sources inform that Contiloe Telefilm's has roped in Shikha to play the role of a new public prosecutor in the court drama Adaalat. Shikhawill fight cases against KD Pathak (Ronit Roy). The actress has already started shooting for the show.

When contacted, Shikha said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's a wonderful feeling as I have not played a character like this before. Working with a senior and experienced actor like Ronit Roy is always a pleasure, he's a great help on the sets. Today is my first day on the shoot and I am looking forward to the show."