Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

first reaction to aneesh?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

veera-luv

veera-luv

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hi friends...i want to ask you that when u first saw aneesh what was your reaction to his character??...

ok let start with my reaction..

when i saw aneesh's character for the first time..i thought he is just a pair against annie and second he is a boy who will get attract to suvreen and in this way in future there will be misunderstanding happen between annie and suvreen ..and also yuvi feel jealous with aneesh and realise his love for suvi...

but but but..this character is not just for this purpose...something big is cooking in his mind..and for the first time i m not getting the purpose of this charcter in the show...kuddos to cv's for such a mysterious person...i m just scratching my headConfused in total confusion...i really dont have any idea about aneesh...

but whatever they showed...Aneesh is a kind of dark character very intelligent sharp minded...i dont think he hates yuvi or loves suvi...whatever he is doing is just for DPSC...this show is based on reality or i can say its very close to reality...and resembling Delhi university...so we cant expect from this how to be like other fiction shows in short faltu drama and all that..so i think there will be a zabardast point after this character...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejisamisweethrtAnikz003soumyakjaneniroopasujairohitmeeryyvampyrgirlrichalizzie1765isnatSyed695..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "first reaction to aneesh?" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshleenkaur

Groupbie

akshleenkaur

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
i thought he was here to guide suvreenConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Whoveera-luv..DamonCrazy..

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
First I thought he was a guardian angel for Suvreen..Now I think he's the monster..Nehiii Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veera-luv

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
anishhAngryto devil nikla

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veera-luv

veera-luv

veera-luv

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
actually one thing is clear from tomorow's episode that aneesh is a mastermind whatever he is doing has a big purpose behind all his antics..he is just using suvi , yuvi, and gyaanesh..and even he dont have any attraction with suvi...

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
EXACTLY..

I thought of the same exact things UNTIL i saw the look on his face in the recent episode. There is something, definitely bigger on his mind. More bigger and Dangerous 

meeryy

Goldie

meeryy

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Thank God, this Anish guy turns out to be an onion [intense and multi-layered] instead of a potato [straight on, boring!]
Excuse my similie Tongue
Looking forward to the his flashback track. What's the story behind his vendetta?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.