Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jayati Bhatia

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Heyy everyone! 

So in yesterdays episode, before Jayati performed, they showed the video when she met her choreographer, and she's like i have been waiting for 30 minutes etc etc, first i thought she was joking and acting like the typical saas role that she has on her shows, and that it was just a prank for her partner, but then it continued to her started to crying about not being able to do that type of dance and she walked out...
I got so confused, because till the end I thought she was putting up an act but it didn't turn out to be that way, and they even showed her tearing up a little before her performance...

Does anyone know what all that was about??

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Nobody knows??
-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
It was an act ofcourse, they just didn't show it where she pulls off her get up and tells him about it because I feel that her and her partner were pretty good

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index