Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Analysis on the First Episode =) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
shefu! <3 meri jaan! <3 I so agree with you! I felt that it was a lovely premiere :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analysis on the First Episode =) (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I have to agree with you. I dont watch premiere episodes of shows because they're extensive and often boring
But this, I actually watched the whole thing, and didn't fast forward even a single minute.

I really connected with Adi

What child doesn't suffer when their parents fight? What child is afraid of going through the same thing that their mother/father goes through?

Them coming together seems nearly impossible. It will be interesting to watch.

Yuks

-Jwalamukhi-

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
1st epic was adorable but the only thing which i cant digest is Pankhuri's odd behaviour ,i mean how she is ready to marry so early???

diont she have aim to be successful??
is love is only living??
u also have to do something...

or it is another serial coming for bechari bahu??

dev

-Jwalamukhi-

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Great Analysis there! I have to say I wasnt going to watch a new show but this really impressed me! ClapIt is going to be a rollercoster ride for Pankhuri and Aditya! Big smileThere lifestyles are completly different I mean from family to friends to food LOL Embarrassed Aditya with his fast modern life and Pankhuri with a very simple, but beautiful life! Aditya dreams big ( Friends wise!) LOL whereas Pankhuri finds happiness in small packages! Embarrassed One scene that touched me was when Aditya was looking at the photos of his parents and the videos, the emotions that flooded through him were superb! EmbarrassedHe is a really good actor and so is Pankhuri she is like any Indian girl sweet, caring and lovely! Beautiful girl! Embarrassed Another thing when Adi's nana was sitting by himeslf on the dinner table where as Pankhuri's family were all together as a family. Adi's family maybe 

influential and modern people but they lack family values there is no sense of belonging and love whereas Pankhudi's family may not be high class people but they have that belonging, love and respect in the family which is most important.  EmbarrassedThese famillies are poles apart it really will be interesting how this couple fall in love despite being people from completly different planets. Embarrassed Love the show cant wait for more! Embarrassed

-Jwalamukhi-

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I definitely agree with u Shifu!!!

The episode was amazing...even, I was having a feel of Vivah!!! I loved the movie to core...the main reason I am watching this serial too...I want that Rajshri touch in this series, which has make us fall in love with those movies...

The first episode was amazing...the 2 people who are different yet they need love in their life...For one person, its a necessity to live and for other person, it will be a reason to believe in relationships!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.