maxxie30 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi there, Can anyone tell me what has happed to the english subtitles? The last couple of times I a have tried to watch the episodes there have been no subtitles and unfortunately i can not understand a thing.  please let me know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Nipan is posting them but they are posted much later than other Videos...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Watch it here with English subtitle.

Abysri thumbnail
hi... i am new member here, just join... i am huge fan of IPKKND.. I love the drama so much but i could not found with english subtiles, i dont understand hindi & i am frm Malaysia, here they dont aired this drama here as we only have zee tv drama... would anyone help of this... as i dont have a single friend in my list ...  
Geepants thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abysri

hi... i am new member here, just join... i am huge fan of IPKKND.. I love the drama so much but i could not found with english subtiles, i dont understand hindi & i am frm Malaysia, here they dont aired this drama here as we only have zee tv drama... would anyone help of this... as i dont have a single friend in my list ...  

http://www.india-forums.com/member_posts.asp?PF=156304&FID=637
this is what i've bookmarked, hope that helps :)

prarman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abysri

hey abysri...hw r u...im frm malaysia as well...😊😊😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Nipun uploads the videos both with and without subtitles, its always stickied on the first page. Here is the link to the latest episode