Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKDHMMPP - Cast Introduction (I know Its Late)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Heyy Everyone Smile

So some of yous' may know me from the EHMMBH/IPKKND/STPM forum though I'm mostly on the EHMMBH forum but from today onwards, I'll be on this forum aswell... 
For my first post on this forum, I want to post a cast introduction type thread. Well, these intros aren't my own, I've got them from the SP website but just thought I should post them on here as this topic may not have been posted. So shall we start...?

First of all we have our main leads and one of them is;

Aditya Kumar 

Aditya is in his early 20's and is very aggressive and impatient. He  doesn't believe in long term relationship as he has not seen any  examples around him. He has a modern mindset, and believes that life  is all about material things. However, deep down he has a heart of gold.

The second main lead is;

Pankhuri

Pankhuri, a young girl has been brought up with typical middle class  values and has lived in a joint family. She has developed a belief that  relationships are all about togetherness and giving more than taking, as  she has seen people around her doing things for each other. She is soft  spoken, obedient and righteous by nature. But she also does have an  aggressive side when it comes to deciding between right and wrong.  She always wears smile and has a cute and lovable presence. She is  ambitious with a point of view.

And the rest of the cast is as follows;

Diwakar Gupta

Pankhuri's father is a soft spoken and loving person. He along with his  brother runs the family business which had been started by their  father. He had earlier taken the help of his brother- in -law Govardhan  Nath to keep the business going. 

Ambika Gupta

Ambika Gupta, Pankhuri's mother, is a housewife. She loves her family  dearly. She is aware that that they are indebted to her brother,  Govardhan Nath. Though she does not like her brother's indulgence,  she keeps quiet to maintain peace.

Pushkar Gupta

Pankhuri's chacha, younger brother of Diwakar Gupta, is a typical  middle class man. He is very impatient and cannot wait for the results.  He is always shaky but dotes upon his family and loves Pankhuri a lot.  He is always ready to do anything for her happiness. Pankhuri and  Pushkar share a very friendly relationship. He loves his wife and calls  himself Prem and his wife Suman.

Neha Gupta

Neha is Pushkar and Sushma's daughter. She is very chirpy and a big  chatterbox, but she is also Pankhuri's friend and confidante.

Govardhan Kaneria

Govardhan Kaneria, Pankhuri's mamaji, is an arrogant man who thinks  that because of him the Gupta family is doing well. He holds some  power over the Gupta family. He doesn't like to be ignored and loves to  boasts of his connections with powerful people.

Kamini Kaneria

Kamini, Pankhuri's Mami, is a big fan of her husband, Govardhan  Kaneria. She loves to talk about the power and wealth her husband has.  She looks down upon the Gupta family and keeps showing off.

Avantika Deewan

Avantika, Aditya's mother, is a strong lady who enjoys her power.  Though she doesn't show off, by nature she wants the best of  everything. All her life she has enjoyed her father's wealth. Until she  got married to Harish Kumar who couldn't afford a lavish lifestyle as  hers and didn't match her desire of success and status. She couldn't  cope with the low income of her husband so she separated from him.  She loves her son but her approach at times is too practical and  materialistic.

Anuj Deewan

Aditya's mamaji, he does not like to live under Avantika's dominance.  He hates to take Avantika's approval in business matters too. He is  always trying his best to edge out his sister and take over the  business.

Sheela Deewan

Aditya's mamiji comes from a small town and a middle class family.  However, after getting married to Anuj Deewan, who belongs to a rich  family, her whole lifestyle and thinking changed. She started to  purchase investments and insurances and buy jewellery to settle her  future.

Preeti Deewan

Preeti Deewan, Aditya's Maasiji, is the most bitter and cynical person  in the house. No one wants to confront her, as she does not care. It's  mystery why is she is like this. The only person she talks to politely is  Harish Kumar.

Harish Kumar

He is Aditya's father. He is a happy go lucky man. He has great sense  of humour and loves to make people around him laugh. Though by  profession he is a CA, he is known as a stand-up comedian. A man with  middle class values who doesn't want big cars or a big house. He is  happy with whatever he has. Though separated he still loves his wife  Avantika as well his son, Aditya.

Purshottam Deewan

He is Aditya's nanaji and at his peak he was also like his daughter  Avantika, who couldn't differentiate between right and wrong. But today  he regrets many decisions he made in the past. He wants to change  things but everything has gone out of his hands.

PS: None of this is written by me, I have taken this from the StarPlus website...

ShehroonRiaz

Edited by shehroon_riaz - 18 June 2012 at 5:05pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

goahemredheartsoapfreak13Pavitralarimel22Slexie4evaRitu-Bushraa.-Shwetasri-TheCaptainprc_fan1xMidnightStarxanjani-pagliEkSapnoKiPari.SidraseelaksHavviiSobtiFanShree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKDHMMPP - Cast Introduction (I know Its Late)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjani-pagli

IF-Rockerz

anjani-pagli

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
TFS

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiFanShree

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile .. Lovely , short and crisp introduction of all the characters Wink

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 this. Im loving this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiFanShree

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Loved the intro of the characters. Smile

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing. So pankhuri has agressive side too. Waiting to see this.

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
You're all very very welcome!!
Sorry for the late reply, its just that I was caught up some stuff :)
Back though..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.