Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Song list for each episode - Yes / No

ikhan Newbie
ikhan
ikhan

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Hi All, 

I live in the US and don't have much access to Bollywood Music - (kids, school, life... in general). I love song and dance shows like JDJ cos they introduce me to popular songs and dances (which I then add to my playlist). Smile

I would love it if there was a list of songs appearing in each episode, with the movie name and other details. However, I don't want to impose on the written updater, cos I'm sure they have their hands full transcribing a 2 hr show. I can put up the list each week. We could also have a discussion on how good / bad / apt the songs were etc. 

Please bear in mind, I'm a very new member... and I don't want to step on anyone's toes and neither am I aware of the protocol to post. EmbarrassedSo... my questions are - 

1) Would you like me to put up a list of songs (song name, move name, any other detail related to the song) every week?

2) Would you be willing to discuss the song choice based on the weekly themes? (not the judging, performance or any thing else cos there are tons of threads for that)

If I get an encouraging response, then I'd love to take the responsibility of putting the list up each week. If there are no responses, I'll assume that it's something that's not required by many and we'll leave it at that. 

Thanks for reading this far...

Rum
Ps: tried to create a poll... but was unable to.Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
We COULD possibly have a separate thread of the songs used in the show for everyone's access... 
ikhan Newbie
ikhan
ikhan

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

We COULD possibly have a separate thread of the songs used in the show for everyone's access... 
U mean there is one already... (cos I couldn't find it) or that U'd like me to put one up?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index