Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

happy.uk

happy.uk

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
congrats, badayain to aLL CAST, CREW, DIRECTORS,PRODUCERS, ETC for this new show, may we wish u a very good luck and may this show succeed in every way...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

show looks interesting...can not wait to see future episodes

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

chanda925larimel22AR_ArShiAdhooriSiJJ15Nadiamimi18shehroon_riazaachusanjani-paglimushiroxxTacker_HolicPrincess_123xMidnightStarxHavviiANJ4f.s.mseelaksDeepzpadukone-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "just watched this show and..." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Exactly what I wanted to say.. Congratulations to all the cast for this new show and may the show reach many many episodes :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happy.uk

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Agreed! Congrats to everyone for the amazing effort and hope this show does wonders!

happy.uk

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Good start. Show is very good with grand sets, locations nd amazing star cast. I think show ll turn more intresting with time.

happy.uk

aachus

Goldie

aachus

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
i really enjoyed the starting..!!! and the i liked the house of aditya...

happy.uk

AdhooriSi

AdhooriSi

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching the first episode and it actually seems interesting!!! :) Hopefully it will have something different to offer! 

happy.uk

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Good start .. Hope the CVs continue their good work Wink

happy.uk

latalanza

Groupbie

latalanza

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
 ya ...this show is def. very promising... the cast  is very good and perfect  in every way...espe.  nakul and pankhuri is also cute...good luck .. i just wish  it remains same  always and not  like after some time everythings changed like director  creatives etc...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShihappy.uk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.