Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drumangel117 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
this shiz is all rumors...nausheens coming back, and tho she duz hav issues with portraying sum1 twice her age (w.e it may b), she prolly has no major beef with aashka, it just being blown way out of proportion. sad how ppl actually believe this nonsense 😛
*Anjali* thumbnail

Aashka claims that she is only 19 (only recently we found out that she is 21), Nausheen claims to be a cool 23 since the last four years.

hehehehehehe!!!!!!  She's "forever young" 😉

Canadian Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

It looks that in real life Kali is much better persona than Kumud. 😛

Aashka claims that she is only 19 (only recently we found out that she is 21), Nausheen claims to be a cool 23 since the last four years. 😆

I agree Kali does seem like a better person than kumud, infact i read in the newspaper that Kali was like a kumud in real life, and Kumud was a Kali in real life. Kali wears salwrs kameez outfits, while kumud wears westernized clothes.😕

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with the article. they are 100% older than what they claim to be!
Angadzgirl thumbnail

even i feel kali is better person in real life. i think kumud and Nausheen should face the real age and stop lying. i think kali is bettter person in real life then kumud because kumud always talking about her boyfriend.  and kali is talking about differnt topics like her parents and friends and more...........so i think kumud is kind of stuck up.

i was jus tsayin the truth so all kumud lovers if i hurt u then i am sorry but thats the truth.

~sweta~

sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey bluepink i never meant to be offensive because im brown myself...what i meant to say is indian or pakistani people...a lot of them hide their ages...i was just wondering why...thats all i meant to say...im sorry if i offended anyone...didn't mean to...