Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@Bowya, (i guess thats ur name ) . true, is it just about being a million-re? its sort of common with only kid or kids in todays world .from any status ... ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neemelove_never_diesseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great start.. (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

I agree with you both neeme amd breezy, aditya and his family is more interesting than the girl's family.
adi 's life is full of painfull even he is a millionare, no peace of mind.
Hi Dear..whats ur name??

Yah Adi Life is actully the story of Show.. If People are interested.Even if i talk abt myself..then i start watching this show Bcz of that... and i m interested in that..More than marrige stuff and fight between two after the marrige...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_diesseelaks

Slexie4eva

Slexie4eva

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed the first episode as well. I felt it was a great introduction and gave a good background on Adi and Pankhuri and their families. I especially found Adi and his pain to be a little more interesting. Hopefully the show will continue to explore both characters further especially Adi's. Nakuul Mehta did a fabulous job.

love_never_diesseelaks

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by breezy

@Bowya, (i guess thats ur name ) . true, is it just about being a million-re? its sort of common with only kid or kids in todays world .from any status ... ... 
right dear, it is my name, may i know your's ? , i agree now a days its happening everywhere, this show have a intense message about the impact of all the fights in it, hope will reach audience too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

I agree with you both neeme amd breezy, aditya and his family is more interesting than the girl's family.
Hi Dear..whats ur name??

Yah Adi Life is actully the story of Show.. If People are interested.Even if i talk abt myself..then i start watching this show Bcz of that... and i m interested in that..More than marrige stuff and fight between two after the marrige...
hey dear, this is bowya.. your name ?
right, this show is different from  other shows, sure the concept attracted us to watch it..

neemeseelaks

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Slexie4eva

I really enjoyed the first episode as well. I felt it was a great introduction and gave a good background on Adi and Pankhuri and their families. I especially found Adi and his pain to be a little more interesting. Hopefully the show will continue to explore both characters further especially Adi's. Nakuul Mehta did a fabulous job.
agree, adi's pain is evident in first episode itslef, nakuul is did a great job, sure he will become a new heat throbe soonEmbarrassed

Poojaa_Pseelaks

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Hi Dear..whats ur name??

right, this show is different from  other shows, sure the concept attracted us to watch it..
I m neeme...
Yah Show is different than others Shows For now..Hope They Will mantain the Difference..
i don't want to see Fight after marrige bcz both have Different views abt marrige and Adi is not interested in marrige..bcz Fight after marrige..normally we are seeing this in so many shows..

love_never_diesseelaks

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Hi Dear..whats ur name??

I m neeme...
Yah Show is different than others Shows For now..Hope They Will mantain the Difference..
i don't want to see Fight after marrige bcz both have Different views abt marrige and Adi is not interested in marrige..bcz Fight after marrige..normally we are seeing this in so many shows..
and also many saas bahu shows now a days,, SP is doing different now a days, this show is also one among them after IPKKND and EHMMBH

Poojaa_Pseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.