Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really enjoyed the first episode as well. I felt it was a great introduction and gave a good background on Adi and Pankhuri and their families. I especially found Adi and his pain to be a little more interesting. Hopefully the show will continue to explore both characters further especially Adi's. Nakuul Mehta did a fabulous job.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: breezy

@Bowya, (i guess thats ur name ) . true, is it just about being a million-re? its sort of common with only kid or kids in todays world .from any status ... ... 

right dear, it is my name, may i know your's ? , i agree now a days its happening everywhere, this show have a intense message about the impact of all the fights in it, hope will reach audience too
Originally posted by: neeme

Hi Dear..whats ur name??

Yah Adi Life is actully the story of Show.. If People are interested.Even if i talk abt myself..then i start watching this show Bcz of that... and i m interested in that..More than marrige stuff and fight between two after the marrige...

hey dear, this is bowya.. your name ?
right, this show is different from  other shows, sure the concept attracted us to watch it..
Originally posted by: Slexie4eva

I really enjoyed the first episode as well. I felt it was a great introduction and gave a good background on Adi and Pankhuri and their families. I especially found Adi and his pain to be a little more interesting. Hopefully the show will continue to explore both characters further especially Adi's. Nakuul Mehta did a fabulous job.

agree, adi's pain is evident in first episode itslef, nakuul is did a great job, sure he will become a new heat throbe soon😳
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

hey dear, this is bowya.. your name ?

right, this show is different from  other shows, sure the concept attracted us to watch it..

I m neeme...
Yah Show is different than others Shows For now..Hope They Will mantain the Difference..
i don't want to see Fight after marrige bcz both have Different views abt marrige and Adi is not interested in marrige..bcz Fight after marrige..normally we are seeing this in so many shows..
Originally posted by: neeme

I m neeme...
Yah Show is different than others Shows For now..Hope They Will mantain the Difference..
i don't want to see Fight after marrige bcz both have Different views abt marrige and Adi is not interested in marrige..bcz Fight after marrige..normally we are seeing this in so many shows..

and also many saas bahu shows now a days,, SP is doing different now a days, this show is also one among them after IPKKND and EHMMBH
seelaks thumbnail
Loved the opening scene so much .. U said it right  Bowya.. Everyone were good in their own way .. Sow differences nahi par hazaron differences hai un dhonon ki parvivaar ki beech
Originally posted by: seelaks

Loved the opening scene so much .. U said it right  Bowya.. Everyone were good in their own way .. Sow differences nahi par hazaron differences hai un dhonon ki parvivaar ki beech

well said dear.. thanks for liking my post and reply, your name ?😊
seelaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

well said dear.. thanks for liking my post and reply, your name ?😊

Lakshmi ..
violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really good start to this drama :)
got to understand both sides and their families, and we also got to see the BIG differences between each person, this drama looks like its going to be really good! can't wait to see how their love story rises from the time which they meet πŸ˜³