love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Loved the opening scene and the background score ..

Most welcombale start of the show, both leads are good.. , loved nakuul more 😉
Both families have 100s differences as far they shown, let's see how the show progress..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
True , acting wise every one are good , and honestly i had problem with editing , esp when they zoomed ... they could have avoided it ... it looked shallow ... 
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed! Lovely post as usual Bowya!! It was a good starting episode and I liked how they kept switching between the two leads! I am very inpatient, I just can't wait till they first meet!! :)
This content was originally posted by: xMidnightStarx

Agreed! Lovely post as usual Bowya!! It was a good starting episode and I liked how they kept switching between the two leads! I am very inpatient, I just can't wait till they first meet!! :)

thanks dear🤗...
sure, adi will not much interested in meeting pankuri.. , let's see how he will change or pankuri will become like him
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Guys...

Agree..Beutiful start it was..amazing Scene in the Start...
I like the cast as well... And Storyline is Very nice.. Specilly, Aditya problem..thats Really True..Girl is very prety.. But her family story that pyaar Mohabbat is Regular Stuff in soaps.. I like The Aditya's life matter alot...
Now the Sangum of both families have twist.. Hope for the Best!
TitansFan thumbnail
@Word Neeme , 

The gals side is common and we had seen it every time , i find the guys side more interesting and realistic ... 
neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: breezy

@Word Neeme , 

The gals side is common and we had seen it every time , i find the guys side more interesting and realistic ... 

Completely agree...
I agree with you both neeme amd breezy, aditya and his family is more interesting than the girl's family.
adi 's life is full of painfull even he is a millionare, no peace of mind.
TitansFan thumbnail
@Bowya, (i guess thats ur name ) . true, is it just about being a million-re? its sort of common with only kid or kids in todays world .from any status ... ... 
neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love_never_dies

I agree with you both neeme amd breezy, aditya and his family is more interesting than the girl's family.

adi 's life is full of painfull even he is a millionare, no peace of mind.

Hi Dear..whats ur name??

Yah Adi Life is actully the story of Show.. If People are interested.Even if i talk abt myself..then i start watching this show Bcz of that... and i m interested in that..More than marrige stuff and fight between two after the marrige...